Backstage Drama

"Freddy! Are you ok?" I said as I came to a screeching halt, "There you are, Gregory! I was so worried about you

"Freddy! Are you ok?" I said as I came to a screeching halt, "There you are, Gregory! I was so worried about you. I went looking all over the Pizzaplex for you. I missed the hourly recharge, but I am glad you are safe, Superstar." Freddy said as his voice glitched, seeing him like this made me feel horrible, I felt like it was my fault that Freddy was so low on power. "I need to get down to Parts and Service. I think something is draining my battery." Freddy continued.

I bent down to Freddy and held his hand, "Is there anything I can do to help you, Freddy?" Freddy nodded his head erratically, "Yes there is, Gregory. Please help me get down to Parts and Service." I gripped Freddy's hand tighter and looked him in the eyes, "Of course, I'll help you, Freddy! How do we get to Parts and Service?" "It is located down under the main stage. Normally, the lift takes me down there after every concert. That is the only way I know how." Freddy said.

He pointed to a door in the far left corner of the room before he spoke again. "Use the door over there. It will lead you to the Rehearsal Room on the other side of the building. Look for a Backstage Pass then find a way to turn on the lift." I nodded my head as I hugged Freddy, "Ok, Freddy. I'll do my best." Freddy used one hand to pat my back. "Good luck, Superstar. Entering rest mode."

Freddy laid on the ground frozen like a statue. Fighting the urge to cry, I stood up and took a deep breath. I couldn't just leave Freddy all alone on the ground, so I called Sundrop on my Faz-Watch and he quickly appeared.

"Hey, little buddy! I'm glad you're ok! But what happened to Freddy?!" I looked at Sundrop and explained the situation to him. "Well, Freddy is in rest mode because he's low on power, I need to help him get to Part and Service because something might be draining his battery power. I have to find a Backstage Pass to help him get there. Can you help him get to a recharge station?" "I absolutely can, little buddy! I'll get Freddy to a recharge station, lickety split! Good luck finding the Backstage Pass, Gregory!" Sundrop said.

"Thank you, Sun." I replied, I turned to the door and walked through. I ran past large shipping containers and saw a Freddy shirt hanging from one. I entered a dark room, But could see a few Security Bots patrolling in the distance, I turned on my flashlight and started making my way to a narrow corridor.

Roxy heard the sounds of my footsteps moving across a tarp and went towards the corridor too, I reached the end and turned right, I saw another corridor and checked the camera feed to see what was ahead. I saw that this hallway was very long and had dozens of Security Bots in it. Luckily, there were also quite a few hiding spots I could use.

I entered a locker to wait for a Security Bot to pass, I came out and ran down the hallway, I went behind a large spool of orange wire and waited for an incoming Bot to roll past me. I came out, but saw another Security Bot coming my way, so I entered a room on the right that looked like a prop Storage Room, I peeked out and saw the Bot go further down the hall, I used this chance to leave the room and run.