chapter 11 ( pt 2)

Author POV

The big hall was filled with people , who belonged to mafia families.

After entering , The Kim's were astonished by the decoration done in their mansion. Everything looked so royal.

The family was just looking here and there observing everything when someone came towards them.

Mr.kim - Oh!! Mr.Marko it's really nice to meet you. Myself--

Marko - I know u Mr kim, how will i not know you?

He spoke cutting him and smiling a little. While his insides burn with rage. ' so these are those pathetic people who made my daughter suffer huh!' The man thought still having a small fake smile on his face.

They both Shaked there hands until , loud gasps were heard , everyone was whispering, but every single voice died and only clicking sound of heels was heard. Everything become so silent.

The Kim's can't back when Marko said " I'll go to my daughter now Mr.kim , you enjoy the party.

The man went away from then towards the sound and The Kim's went near to saw a divine godess infront of them even though they can't see her face they are sure the girl under mask must be someone gorgeous.

Yoongi noticed the mafiósó tattoos on her body and understood she is the soon to be mafia queen.

Rose was in deep thoughts after seeing her , her tactics telling her she is someone so known to her, but she decided to ignore the feeling.

Lisa was so astonished by the girls beuty.( Ofcourse not face but other details)

The girl just ignored all stairs and went straight to her dad and greeted him going to her private room.

Yn pov.

It was important to go to private room cause today i am revealing myself so i have to to be ready with everything.

As i reached the door i saw all 2 persons glaring at me...

" What happened dad and Chen hyung ? Why are u looking at me like that huh??" I asked " oh well my lovely daughter .... WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU WEARING THESE TYPE OF CLOTHS??" He half screamed to which i winced

" Come on uncle she look hot " said Yuna winking at me which i returned.

" YOU CANT BE SERIOUS YUNA " Chen hyung screamed to which Yuna unnie just rolled her eyes , but before the world war 3 starts Yuna went from there, walking like nothing happened.

" God these women's " Dad said and sighed dramatically.

" It's time ma'am " said one of my man , that means i am finally revealing myself.

Dad took my hand and we reached on the stage , everything become silent.

Dad went towards the Mike and spoke" Good evening everyone present here today is a really special day as i will be announcing the great mafia gueen as well as handling her my mafia empire with crown , so the queen of this throne Is my daughter Yn."

Everyone started whispering and refusing this as i rolled my eyes.

" SILENCE " i shouted in my deadly venomous voice as everyone stilled not moving a muscle.

I smirked and removed my mask as heard loud gasps , I roamed my eyes as they got stilled at a particular group, of those fucking betrayers , i saw there eyes teary as they stare at me with so many emotions in there eyes.

I looked at my sperm doner who has tears flowing down his cheeks , i was slightly shocked at the seen of most powerful family breaking down in front of me. I feel something breaking inside me but i ignored it and went towards Mike.

" I am Yn , Yn Rocco the one and only Italian mafia. The owner of the empire now , I am not a person to mess up with or you know you will be like him" i said and pointed towards a pillar at back where a man was tied with a chain full of spikes as well as he had a lot bruised , and blood flowing Outta him.

Everyone gasped and some gagged at the delicious seen infront of them , my ex-family's eyes were wide as a dush as they looked towards the soon-to-be-dead body of man but only Namjoon's eyes were stilled at me looking at me coldly but his eyes showed a different story.

" B-But how can a girl handle mafia empire " a Chik said who is i guess is Henry one of small American Mafia alliance. Huh!! A fucking brat.

I took out my gun from its holder and pointed on him who visibility gulped " You know boy i can kill you right now in spot but today i am not in a good mood of doing this so i will leave it for now , and you should know whom you r talking to , understood?" I said in a cold voice as he nodded like a obedient child with his eyes full of fear ha i like to see fear in people's eyes because of me .

" Bring the crown " dad said , a guard bought a eternal crown which was kept in a royal red cloth in tray. 

It was so royal with colours of silver and black making me so exited.

Dad made me wear the crown and claps were heard ......

" Y'all can enjoy the party now " dad announced

Let's see how the party goes.........

~~~~~~~~

So i took long to update i am sorry ...