ch 3

Author POV

A man was sitting oh his chair , feeling nothing fully emotionless ....

Only one thing eating him up guilt ....

His eyes having dark circles around them because of crying and not sleeping properly.....

Until someone enter the room , his secretary Mr.Song , who just softly signed looking at his boss , who was having a cegrett in his hand , the only thing he can remove stress from.....

? - did you find her??

Mr.Song - no sir still not

The man just looked at him emotionlessly and signal him to go out...

He was non other than Mr.kim...

He started crying again....??

Mr.kim pov

Where where are you yn
Please come back daughter , pet your dad hug you....

It's been 3 years you are gone , 3 years till my everything lose.....

Mr.Kim - I am sorry Maria ....i can't fullfill my promise of take ng care of her ( crying loudly)

Author POV

Confused what happened 3 years ago well....

Flashback ( 3 years back in wedding ..)

After IU went on stage she played the video of that day when Mrs Kim got shoot ( camera recording )

After that she she said...

IU - Imagine you being a 7 year old girl who don't even know about a gun , killing , a murder .....who was a momma's girl....who was abused and was betrayed for nothing ....blaming for something she never did.... everyone was taking off there emotions on her ....... Just because she was not her mom she will kill her huh ....ARE YOU GUYS HUMANS... ( crying)

Now they all realised what they were doing ...... A seven year old girl can kill someone which is an not believing thought ....

Then IU played 2nd video of her mom speaking to someone on phone .....

( On the phone)

Kia ( step mom) - honey i trapped that Kim got n My trick now all money will be ours .. ( evil laugh)

?? - yes babe thanks ... ( Evil chuckle)

( Call finish)

Everyone was beyond shock 😲...

Kia - h-honey i-its not w-what it looks like i----

IU - it is my so called mom it is , this woman is wife of your brother Mr kim , and she came here for your property....

Kia - OU HOW---

Mr kim - get out O SAID GET OUT SLUT....

Kia went out glaring iu ....

Mr kim broke down in tears feeling pathetic believing an outsider over her ..treating her like trash ....calling her a slut before a week only....

Here Kim Siblings were froze ....
Everything they did was just because of a misunderstanding....a biggest mistake....

Junkook , Jimin , Taehyung, Rose and Lisa broke down totally .....thinking everything they did to there lil sister from past till now....

Suga , Jennie and J-hope were still froze , broke inside remembering everything dirty and hurtful they did and Sayed to her....

Jisoo , Namjoon and Jin were trying to be calm for younger once but we're devastated inside...having mixed emotions in them....

IU went to Mr kim and said. ...

IU - i am not your daughter nor was ...i don't want a dad like this. ...it's a shame....

He started crying hardly....

Flashback end....

After this 3 years went Yn was missing they searched her everywhere but not a trace of her....

They were dying inside to have a apologies and hug there lil baby but...will they be able to do this....

_____________

That's all.....

A imp note - kim siblings are mafias too