ch 8

Yn pov

Why God hate me a lot... Now i have to go a university just for a mission and study ewwww...

I hate our but can't do anything, i must be a mafia but still i fear from studies ...

Sighing i went to washroom to freshen up and get ready for uni...

I took my car or you can say Ferrari , which comes in collection of my car

I took my car or you can say Ferrari , which comes in collection of my car ...

Wearing my sunglasses and rotating staring with my right hand smoothly i was listening done music buzzing with it

I reached University , it was pretty big with a lot students outside...

I parked my car and first kept my long ass leg outside, receiving a lot comments like " god her legs are damn long ", " that's hot " ets , but i care less

After coming totally outside i removed my glasses still keeping my cold ass no no , cold face ...

I saw all boys popping there eyes out at look of my sexy body as well as some girls too...

I went inside principles office directly ignoring people , like they don't exist...

I took my timetable and went outside...
Just to bump into someone..

Yn - aishh can't you see

? - oh hello you are the one who is mistaken

I looked up to see someone i hated the most in world....

Kim Junkook...

He was just looking at me with wide eyes as well for me i was staring back with a black face..

He opened his mouth to speak something but no words coming out of his mouth...

I just roll my eyes and went to my class...

Great i mean great ( note the sarcasm) now my so called step brothers are well as sisters are here too...

Ughhhh this month can't be this good ( sarastic )

But not to worry i am gonna take revenge for my bad past motherfu**ers... ( Evil smirk 😏).

Entering my class i saw teacher looking at me with a smile

Teacher - welcome Miss. I guess you are the new student come in

I nodded and entered inside...

Teacher - so introduce yourself

Yn - myself Min Ara ... Hope you won't disturb me and i don't really like to be friends with someone... So come to me of you wanna regret ( cold )

The class went " ooooooo "

Teacher - oh k that's a good introduction , i am Chang Lee you can call me Mr.Lee .... You and sit wherever you want....

I nodded and sat down on 2nd last row window seat...

Author POV

Age concentrated on classes , huh hell nah ... She was having earpods and was listening.... " Sweet but psyco " by Ava ( authors one of favourite song )

Not noticing 7 eyes watching her with pure shock 😲

Lisa , Taehyung , Jennie , Jimin , Rose , Bambam and Jackson
Pov

As usual sitting on last row we all took our books with emotionless face...

After whatever happened to our sister we mean whatever we all did with her was unforgettable ...

Be finally broke totally.... There is no more connections between us now.... IU is gone too ... Dad doesn't live with us now... Jennie unnie/noona and Suga oppa/hyung are mostly in club's for drinking.. no one can swallow the truth... We all died inside

A newbie is coming today we are not actually interested so we were just goofing ... Then Teacher was telling to introduce we guess the new comer... Still no reaction from us but then.....

? - myself Min Ara ... Hope you won't disturb me and i don't really like to be friends with someone... So come to me of you wanna regret...

The voice we crave for the voice we used to hate and bore want to hear everyday was here but not sweet or innocent it was scary and cold looking up we saw her ....

Our Yn , our sister.... Looking totally different actually badass... We all were totally shocked ... Finally she came ... We all were in tears now....

Now we will ask her forgiveness and she will forgive us ......

Right ??

_____________________________________

660 words....

Guys please checkout my new book.... It's totally thriller and contains a bit of Romance and friendship goals... With a very exiting plot...

Love you all 😚🤩