Chapter one: The begining

"W-What have I done?" Cumulus looked down at his paws covered in the blood of one he used to call friend. He slowly looked up, qhat he saw shook him to his core. There infront of him was the bleeding body of his friend. A lucario named Lucas. "Lucas, I'm so sorry"

Its was a beautiful morning. The town of which many Pokémon called home was already bustling with activity. Many Pokémon were setting stands for the morning market. But for the beginning of this story we have to head to a small cottage on the edge of town.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! Cumulus groaned putting his pillow over his ears. BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! "Ugh okay okay I'm up!" He turned off the clock and sat up his eyes barley open. Just as he was about to stand up his door burst open.

"CU CU!!!" He was startled and fell out of bed. "Ow! Tulip do you have to do this each morning?" Cumulus rubbed his head. "Well someone had to wake you up lazy bones" she skipped in.

Cumulus grumbled and stood up "let me guess, we need to go to the market?" He raised an eyebrow at the hyper leafeon. "Nope! Amethyst invited the entire group for breakfast!!" The jolteon's ears perked up. "A-amethyst?" His cheeks lit up but all of a sudden he got a sharp pain in his head. "Oh no" a flash of a blue and Grey body that was bleed flash in his mind.

After a minute his head cleared. "Was it one of those migrains again?" Tulip asked, looking a Cumulus with caring eyes. "Uh, yeah but it's fine, l-lets go yo breakfast" he walked past her. She wait behind a little bit I hope he's okay she thought to herself. She soon came out side "okay let's go!" She grabbed his paw and led him to Silver's café.

The two walked inside and saw their shiny friend, Silver. He ran up to them "you came! I was starting to worry, everyone is already sitting over there" the sylveon pointed with one of his feelers to a table filled with eeveelutions. The first to notice was magma, SIlver's brother.

The three walked over to the table. Cumulus immediately blushed when he saw Amethyst, a beautiful espeon. Next to her was Midnight, Cumulus always thought midnight was edgy and never really liked him. Mist and Glacier were busy talking wile Magma was stuffing his face with pancakes.

The last three of the group sat down and Tulip was the first to break the silence. "Soooooo, Amethyst why did you wanna have breakfast with all of us?". The espeon raised an eyebrow "What? I can't have breakfast with my friends?" She giggled "but there is a reason for this" she turned to Midnight.

"Do you want to tell them?" She placed a paw on his. "Huh? Oh right um, Amethyst and I are dating" The others gasped. Cumulus was the one most shocked. He looked down they're dating? No it can't be. His eyes flashed to hearts and he chuckled slightly I won't allow that.