The Voices In My Head...Now On the Outside

"Now, what to do with you?" Cumulus shifted his gaze to jade. "Lets start with you, Mother" he walk up to her. He was slightly taller than the espeon so he looked down on her.

He grinned sadisticly before grabbing her by the neck and tossing her into a neat by bookshelf. The impact was hard, cause every last book to fall off the shelf. Jade shakingly stood up.

"Get. Out. Of. MY. SON!" Jade started to chant a ancient spell. Cumulus groaned and yelled, clothing his head and stumbling. He tripped over a pile of books, yelling in pain. A purple figure started to appear from his plate yellow fur.

"I can see it!" Silver called, using his feelers to pull the figure out of Cumulus. He tossed the figure into a wall before turning to help Cumulus.

The dark figure slowly stood up. "Wow, I must thank you for helping my escape Jade." The dark figure laughed evily.

"NOW I CAN FINALY SHOW MY TRUE POWERS!! HAHAHAHA!" Dark Cumulus then started an attack, shadow ball. He aimed it a Midnight who dodged it, but barley. Dark Cumulus growled as midnight used dark pulse on him. He dodged with ease.

"Grr, you little PEST!" Dark Cumulus used quick attack but was knocked back with a leaf blade. He she his head and glared at tulip.

"Dont you dare hurt my brother" she scowled and used magical leaf. Dark Cumulus chuckled and used thunder to disintegrate the leaves before using it once more. It hit Tulip causing her to fly backwards.

"T-tulip...." Cumulus reached for her, u able to stand up. While silver tried to hold back Dark Cumulus with his feelers, Dark shot sparks off his pelt paralyzing silver.

Despite being paralyzed, silver used fairy wind knocking darkcumulus off his paws before magma lept off silver's back and used fire fang, biting down hard onto the neck of Dark Cumulus. Black blood spilled onto the muzzle of the flareon who did not let go.

Midnight surrounded himself with darkpulse "dont ever hurt my friends again, you bitch" he shot off the dark pulse, it hit Dark Cumuluswith a huge cloude of smoke.

Once the smoke cleared, the group was in shock. Dark Cumulus had used protect.

"HAH! Did you really think you feeble attempts to kill me would work? IDIOTS!" Dark Cumulus grinned.

"No..." a voice sounded from behind Midnight. "We aren't the idiots..." it was Cumulus standing, his fur prickling with sparks. "YOU are, ASSHOLE" just then mist and Glacier burst through the door.

Mist used hydro pump before Glacier used icy wind to freeze the water around Dark Cumulus, leaving just his head.

"You think this is the end!? I'll be back!" He shouted as amythist finished him off with psychic.

"Is..it over?" Tulip was struggling to stand, Cumulus ran to her and hugged her.

"It's over Tulip, it's all over" the siblings cried in eachothers arms. Before Cumulus turned to Amythest.

"I'm so sorry, for all of this Amythest, and Midnight..." Cumulus hung his head "id understand if you never want to talk to me again"

Midnight smiled and hugged Cumulus "what makes you think that" Cumulus smiled and hugged back.

Soon the group left after cleaning up Jade's home. Midnight and Cumulus had become closer, and Cumulus no longer felt jealous over amythest. He was ready to move on and live the rest of his life in peace.

THE END