"Little Things" (1D fanfic)

OMFG this is my very first Wattpad story it has comedy/romance/FFi wrote this story with all my heart :)) and I hope all DIRECTIONERS will love this :D #ENJOYYY LOVE Y ALL :) this book is still in editing..

-Zee

*Lets Start with the castings*

Kira smith

Age:19

Most common, gentle, and popular one in the group. Has light brown hair dark brown eyes. And has good lips.

December 28,1993 (B-Day)

Darcy Carlos

Age:19

Gets mad easily, and is the love evil one (7%) Has blue eyes, black wavy hair, one side has purple high lights, and has thin lips. 

April 13,1993

Ally Moore

Age:18

Most lovely one, she falls in love easily and loves studying. Has brown eyes, brownish hair and puffy cute lips.

May 14,1994

Iris Garcia

Age:18

Most trustable one, little mean but pretty. Has golden long hair with dark brown hair roots highlight and a cute lips.

July 24,1994

Juliet hale

Age: 17

Youngest in the group. And the prettiest/hottest in the group. When she falls for a boy, she never gives up until she gets him. She has red curly medium hair and dark black eyes and lips every guy wanna kiss.

September 22,1995

Done with casting, so lets get started...

I was dreaming of me and my charming prince, who i was almost gonna kiss until...

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

"Omg fire, fire, fire," I said as i jumped out of bed. 

So thats me, Kira Smith who hates alarm clocks. I mean who doesnt? Urgh, whatever.

"Honey get ready soon, your dads gonna drop you at school, you dont wana miss the 1st day of school." Mom shouted from down stairs.

"Oh god summer is over already?" I said while knocking my head on wall. This is gonna be one long day.

15 minutes later . . .

"Good morning Mom!" I greeted her, somewhat in a hyper tone.

"Kira, darling, today is Septeber 2, 2013, Its a new year of school be happy." Mom said, whilst touching my wet hair. [Not what you perverts think] 

"Ok, whatever mom. Wheres dad?" I asked her.

"Oh honey I think your dad is in the garage." She said, doing what she was doing before I came inside.

"Mom why is he still there? Dont tell me he's still working on it." I grinned. I stood up and took my blue Addidas bag. "I'm off now, mom bye." I gave her a peck on the cheek and started walking.

"Wait, Kira, wont you finish your cereal?" My mom shouted.

"I'm on a diet," I lied to her, I just didnt want to eat. 

Then, I went to dad, who was focusing on whatever he was doing. Most probably his work files and papers. "Kira, mind giving me that thing over there," Dad said, pointing to that 'thing' he was talking about. He was concentrating at his work. 

I gave him the thing and said,  "Dad. Summer's over. I have to go to school today, drop me there."

He turned off the project he was working on and looked at me, "You always and never will change."

I took my bag and just went straight to the street without telling dad anything. "Be careful Kira." My dad shouted. "Arent you gonna ride the car?"

"No," When I said that obviously sarcastically he smiled, waved goodbye and walked back to his project. "Urgh. What the heck, how could he do that!" I glared at him.

"I looked at my watch, and the time was 7:25 am. Great. Classes are gonna start in about 35 minutes. I better not be late." I said to myself. "I atleast hope for a miracle to happen.

I waited for the bus for like 15 minutes, and it was already 7:40. I am really gooing to be dead. I jumped on bus, as always on the side the bus was crowded. I looked at the time it was 7:50 am. I am so dead. I was standing when suddenly the bus stopped hardly. 

I fell over a guy who was hiding his face with his jacket hoodie, with some shades on. "Wow, she must be embarrassed now." A person at my back gossiped.

"Are you ok?" The guy asked me. His voice though, I felt like I've heard it somewhere before, I just could'nt remeber where.

"Yeah, Im fine thanks." I thanked him and then smiled at him as he helped me up. I looked at time it was 7:58 am.

"Oh my god I'm late." I shouted in my mind, which if i did in real life, people would think I'm insane. I stood up, thankfully, the bus stopped and bus door opens. I came out and ran as fast as I could till I reached the school.

I was running. Still running. Running.

I finally arrived at the school gate, I sighed in relief. "I still need to hurry up," I thought to myself. So I had to stay at the gate door for 8 minutes till the guard is back. Cool. While I was waiting I saw a brown haired girl, with brown eyes coming towards me. Why was I suddenly scanning people?

"Hi there. You're late too?" She asked me so nicely. That was rare. Everyone does know I dont know how to talk nicely, so I tried to reply to her as nice as possible. I scoffed, "Ehmm, yeah im late too." I changed my tone a little bit.

"You're funny," She giggled. "By the way, what's your name?" She asked me, suddenly stopping her laughs.

"Oh my name is Kira, Kira Smith. Nice to meet you, whats your name?"

"Im Ally Moore, Im in the 12th grade." She said, smiling. 

"Maybe we should hangout at cafteria at lunch time," I said to her, then she nodded. The guard came and let us in. It was about time. 

I was on my way to the reception office after I got my grade and section card thing hey hand out every year. Its like a small guide.

All people were gathering around the bulletin board. I asked a nerd boy what was going on?

"Ayyee, One Direction has a perfomance here at our school," He slurred, he was drunk? Do nerds even drink?

"Ok whatever," I rolled my eyes and walked to my first class which was Math. But it just reminded me about the guy in the bus, I wish I could meet him again if destiny wants. I acted dreamy till i seee

So hope you guys enjoyed....

Fan vote....comment so i could know your ideas...