Chapter 14

Art by fantasydreamtima on DeviantArt!

-!!!!Post molestation nightmares!!!!-

I laid below trees. The sun shone through the gaps between the leaves. It was beautiful and peaceful. I wanted to lay like this for all eternity. Can I just lay here and think about nothing but the beauty of nature?

I heard a distant screech that snapped me out of my daze. It was Kirishima. I scrambled out of the forest and saw Kirishima soaring through the sky.

"Your wing's healed! That's amazing, Kiri!" I cried.  I ran into the fields of wheat and started to laugh as I spun around with the dragon doing loops and tricks from above. My feet stomped as his wings flapped. His wings were so intense I felt the gusts of wind he made from far below.

Kirishima looked so free and happy. His wings were spread out wide. His entire body had formed a large scaly-red cross. He let out another screech and I laughed. His flying speed was remarkable, I couldn't keep up with him. I waved at him with both arms hoping he would notice me. He didn't and continued to fly around. He was so happy his wings had healed! Dragons spend a lot of their time flying so being forced not to fly is telling a musician they can't play their instruments. You'd be cutting off their passions. Dragons live shorter lives when they aren't able to fly anymore. So if an elderly dragon wasn't able to fly anymore it's just waiting for its death.

Even though he might not look it, Kiri is still a baby dragon. I could only imagine the agony he was experiencing when he couldn't fly. If only I could use magic like the rest of my family can, I could've healed his wing quicker.

I looked up and noticed Kirishima was far off in the distance. "Ah- Wait!" I know he couldn't hear me, and that's okay. I'll find him again even if I can't keep up with him.

"Ah!" I screamed as I fell into the deepest hole unknowingly fell in. I was quickly falling and I had no way to stop myself. I clawed at the dirt in desperation, but the dirt only moved under my nails. "Kirishima! Help! Bakugo! Anyone please!" I saw Kirishima fly past the hole and Bakugo casually walked by. "Bakugo!" I pleaded. My tears floated up whilst I continued to fall. I sniffled and sobbed. "Please help me! Please don't leave me! Guys! Help!"

"Don't cry." I felt hands slither up my hips to my waist. I tried to scream, but my body was paralyzed. A face slowly crept into view and I was face to face with Shinso. "I can save you. Make you feel better!" He slid his hands up my shirt without permission and began to play with me. I wasn't wearing a bra and he toyed with me however he wished. He slid closer and let out a hot breath to my ear. My breathing hitched and stopped. I forgot how to breathe. How do I breathe again? I felt a warm liquid on my nipple and was finally able to breathe. Shinso was sucking on my nipple. What was he doing to me?

"Stop! Stop! Please! I don't like this!" He grinned.

"Did you perhaps want something else then?" I felt his hands rub in between my legs and I screamed. I tried to push him away but there was nowhere to push him we were in a small room. I was trapped. I had nowhere to go. I tore my skirt off and slowly slid down my underwear. Please goddesses above the heavens make this stop! I'll do anything! Please...

-!!!!Nightmare End!!!!-

"Y/n!" Bakugo whispered.

I screamed as I flung my body down to my legs. The blanket fell and I was gasping for air.

Shinso tiredly gives me a worried and annoyed look. I leaned back away from Shinso and felt someone behind me. I turned around in shock and relaxed when I saw Bakugo's puzzled face. He put his hands on my cheek and wiped my damp eyes.