Chapter 5

"In the forest of dreams, you have to constantly fight the urge to fall asleep from the mist. That's why it's important to get a good amount of rest before entering."

"What if we fall asleep?" The Bakugo asked.

"Of course, if you fall asleep there are sour fruits in the forest that can wake you up."

"What do they look like. In case we split up or you fall asleep." Kirishima asked.

"They're bright yellow with orange spots. Careful because there are deadly fruits that are the opposite. Orange with yellow spots. Just remember that orange and yellow isn't a good fellow!"

"Got it!" Kirishima said.

We soon slowly descended downwards into a field that divided the misty forest of dreams and a nearby regular forest.

"The creatures in the forest specialize in trickery, so they're very weak physically, but they can torment you mentally. They try to get into your head and mess with your emotions to lure you into a trap to kill you. Most are too weak to kill you themselves so they rely on traps to kill you so they can then eat your body."

"Oh, how lovely..." Kirishima said through clenched teeth.

"Ready? Prepare yourselves..." I laughed. "I have never gone inside myself, but it doesn't sound so tricky!"

The prince shouted, "What?! How are we to trust you then?"

"My sources are reliable, dear prince!" I smiled and winked at the man before I walked in through the thick mist and breathed in a large amount of the sleep mist. Kirishima did the same and dropped right where he stood. "Did he not sleep well last night..."

"He was watching you to make sure you didn't escape."

"Why would you make him do that?" I groaned and rubbed my cheeks as I blew out stressed air. I threw my hands up in the air and then brought them to my hips as I tapped my foot. "Now I have to find the fruit to wake him up!"

The prince sighed. "Get back here soon." Did he trust me more to be by myself and return than for me to be alone with his unconscious dragon? Didn't matter, I didn't trust him to not be lured in by the creatures. I think with his friend in danger he'll be more alert.

I nodded. "Of course. I can handle myself, but I'm not sure about you. Stay with him, don't believe anything you see or hear. Again, we're in the forest of trickers."

"How do I know if it's really you when you show up? The creatures could pretend to be you with the fruit."

"You attack everything."

"You're weak, what if I injure the real you by mistake?"

"The animals can't dodge very well since they're extremely weak from hunger. I'll just do my best to dodge. Don't take your eyes off Kirishima."

"I know that! Now go get that stupid fruit!" he shouted.

I walked away deeper into the forest. (Does anyone get the reference?)

---

Bakugo's POV

ƦƖƓӇƬ ƛƧ ƬӇƛƬ ƜƠMƛƝ ӇƛƊ ƜƛԼƘЄƊ ƛƜƛƳ Ɩ ƁЄƓƛƝ ƬƠ ӇЄƛƦ ƔƠƖƇЄƧ. Ɩ ƇƠƲԼƊƝ'Ƭ MƛƘЄ ƠƲƬ ƜӇƛƬ ƬӇЄƳ ƜЄƦЄ ƧƛƳƖƝƓ, ƁƲƬ ƖƝ ƁЄƬƜЄЄƝ ЄƛƇӇ MƲMƁԼЄ ƛƝƊ MƲƦMƲƦƧ ƜЄƦЄ ƇӇƲƇƘԼЄƧ.

"ƧƬƠƤ ԼƛƲƓӇƖƝƓ ƛƝƊ ƇƠMЄ ƠƲƬ!" Ɩ ƧӇƠƲƬЄƊ ƛƧ Ɩ ƤƲԼԼЄƊ ƠƲƬ MƳ ƧƜƠƦƊ ƜƖƬӇ ƇƠƝƑƖƊЄƝƇЄ. ƬӇЄ ԼƛƲƓӇƬЄƦ ƇƠƝƬƖƝƲЄƊ, ƖƝ ƑƛƇƬ, ƖƬ ƓƦЄƜ ԼƠƲƊЄƦ. ƝƠ MƛƬƬЄƦ ƜӇЄƦЄ Ɩ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ, ƛԼԼ Ɩ ƇƠƲԼƊ ƧЄЄ ƜƛƧ ƜӇƖƬЄ MƖƧƬ ƁԼƠƇƘƖƝƓ MƳ ƔƖЄƜ. ӇƠƜ ƬӇЄ ӇЄԼԼ ƜƛƧ Ɩ ƧƲƤƤƠƧЄƊ ƬƠ ƑƖƓӇƬ ƧƠMЄƬӇƖƝƓ ƖƝ ƬӇƖƧ ƛƦЄƛ? ƳƠƲ'Ɗ ƝЄЄƊ ƛ ԼƛƦƓЄ ƓƲƧƬ ƠƑ ƜƖƝƊ ƬƠ ƁԼƠƜ ƛƜƛƳ ƛ ƧMƛԼԼ ƛƦЄƛ. ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ'Ƨ ƠƲƬ ƇƠԼƊ, ƧƠ ƜЄ ƇƛƝ'Ƭ ƲƧЄ ӇƖƧ ƜƖƝƓƧ ƬƠ ƁԼƠƜ ƛƜƛƳ ƬӇЄ MƖƧƬ. ƜӇЄƝ ƬӇƛƬ ƓƖƦԼ ƓЄƬƧ ƁƛƇƘ ƜƖƬӇ ƬӇЄ ƑƦƲƖƬ Ɩ ƛM ƧӇƠƔƖƝƓ ƖƬ ƊƠƜƝ ƬӇƛƬ ƁƛƧƬƛƦƊ'Ƨ ƬӇƦƠƛƬ.