Which First Arc Character are You?

1. If there is a job to do....

a)You'll do it perfectly if it's for a good/important cause, even if no one wants to do it with you or needs you to do it.

b)You'll do it with your friends-and only your friends. You wouldn't trust anyone else!

c)You'll only do it if you have a good reason to. 

d)Analyze- you need to know everything first. Who will benefit? No one can force you to do anything you don't know about.

e)You don't really want to do anything...but you bet your friends will pressure you into it anyways, so you do it for them.

2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

a) In a nice warm place with my friends and family.

b) Anywhere as long as I'm with my friends and there's food.

c) Near the beach. Preferably on the ocean. Some peace and quiet would be nice.

d)In a nice tropical town. Plenty of fruits and gorgeous scenery to go around. 

e) In a library! Surrounded by the words and thoughts of others.

3. On vacation, you can be found...

a) Shopping and befriending all the people at the mall

b) Camping and eating s'mores 

c) At the beach, snorkeling and swimming

d) Taking a break on the couch. Maybe sleeping in the sunshine

e) At a world famous museum , asking the tour guide all the questions

4. Your friends describe you as...

a) sweet, kind, persistent, resilient

b) sweet, protective, everyone's "older sibling"

c) athletic, competitive, funny, confident

d) sarcastic, witty, challenging, outgoing

e) bookworm, quiet, smart

5. Your best friend is...

a) Different from you

b)Someone you've known forever

c)Someone who doesn't underestimate you

d)Someone who's a lot like you and understands you

e)Someone who sees the best in you

6. Your favorite color is...

a)gold

b)bronze

c)blue

d)green

e)black

7. Your favorite class is...

a)Language arts

b) Lunch

c) Gym

d) Art, Music

e)Everything besides specials

Results:

Mostly A's: Sunny

You are smarter, prettier and better than anyone thinks. You will truly shine once you find your voice. Never change who you are to fit other's expectations. 

Mostly B's: Clay

You are more than food. You are protective, selfless, kind and funny. People look up to you and you give them a reason to. You value friendship and loyalty and your friends respect you for who you are. Remember to focus on yourself once in a while.

Mostly C's: Tsunami

You are energetic and at your best outdoors. People may be disgruntled around you, and self control is something you need to work on, but you will always find acceptance within your friends. Don't be afraid to take a break sometimes.

Mostly D's: Glory

People may underestimate you a lot, but they have no reason to. You are sarcastic, creative and clever. You show affection by teasing. Never apologize for being you because you are awesome!

Mostly F's: Starflight

You are happiest while learning, and your mind know no bounds. With that in mind, don't be afraid to open up sometimes. Find some good friends outside of the characters in your stories. 

Comment on which character you got!!