Chapter 13 - Blood art

A/N: Hurro guys!!! So this chapter is basically from the UNKNOWN's point of view. Pretty sure creepyasta fans will get the reference when i talk about blood art

*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Love chu all x (=

~~~~~~~

My body was freezing frigid as I exited the room. The dimly-lit lantern I clutched close to my face flickered up my sight. As I tiptoed across the cold marble corridor, fast approaching footsteps began to echo closer and closer...

Uh oh. My fast thinking took hold of my actions and I lurched towards the nearest room I could find, almost stacking over my own two feet.

I narrowed my eyes at Masky: his mask was in his hands and I could see his tear-stained face. Of course, Violet had dumped him earlier today. I sprinted up a couple more flights of stairs until he was out of earshot. However my relief got the better of me, and I bumped into the terracotta vase on exhibition. It trembled slightly and my heart was in my throat as I watched it fall to the ground and shatter into a million pieces. Everything played in slow motion, and I couldn't grab it fast enough.

The noise was hectic and I cringed slightly as someone's torchlight illuminated along the corridor from afar - Hoodie was gaining on me.

"Hello? Is-is a-anyone there?" He sounded scared but determined. Why do people always go 'hello?' though in the horror movies? It's as if they think the villain goes  'yeah I'm in the kitchen, making a sandwich without washing my hands because imma be badass.'

I fled and hid behind the closest door, almost snagging my shirt along the way. I could hear Hoodie evaluating the smashed vase, and his stammered cursing. I turned around, sighing - but only to realise who's bedroom I was in.

Emily Juffs.

She was splayed across her bed at an awkward angle, snoring gently. The whole room was a complete tip, and The birthday present for Xandra tomorrow was already shiny with teal wrapping paper and sitting majestically by her table. I examined her, and thought to myself quietly. I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist gently with my right hand. And because I was left-handed, I dipped into my pocket with my left and pulled out the sharp, sleek dagger.

When I cut her, I watched the blood seep out of the gaping slit like a gory waterfall. When my fingers were drenched in the stuff, I walked up to the bare walls and began to work. When I knew I was the only one awake, I left.