The castle: (Simer the black bat)

The next beast is, if I'm correct, Simer (pronounced as Simeer) the black bat. Hiei and Yusuke would be the best duo to fight him with. I'll take the last guy." I informed them as we walked into Simer's territory

Carine's pov:

Yusuke and Hiei nodded and went into action. I gave them warnings about invisible attacks coming from where so they could dodge with ease. Kuwabara was complaining about how he didn't have any use and how he didn't have any action for himself. I eventually got fed up and used telekinesis to shut him up "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled almost making him deaf. Kurama sweat dropped "Who knew she's this feirce"
Kurama thought while I read his mind. I chuckled a bit and turned my attention towards the battle.

The battle finished with Hiei piercing Simer's skull and Yusuke's sprit wave. "Finally, that took forever" I said yawning. "I'd like to see you fight him" Yusuke snorted and I just rolled my eyes while walking away.

We came across a watch house tower. (Like the one in the manga when they fought suzaku) There was a seal on the door that is very high tech and required not so much energy. "How the fuck do we get passed this one????" Yusuke yelled irritated. I growled and put some of my energy on it and drew a symbol on the door, to everyone's surprise, it opened "So are we just gonna sit around and laze all day or are we gonna get this over with?" I said walking in, the others followed shortly.

I sensed an unmistakable scent that I could never forget. Once we climbed to the top, I saw him. The one I hated the most. He was now standing right infront of me. "Well well well, if it isn't Carine. Hm, you've gotten quite strong as I watched your fight with Avira not so long ago, what a pity I have to end your life now." He smirked.