Chapter 7: The Blue Eyed Demon

Before it could slash at them, Kirito, Yuuki, and Asuna teleported away. They teleported outside and near the area.

"Still...wanna see...what's...on the other side?" panted Kirito.

"That...is..." panted Asuna, ignoring him, "...one...big....beast."

Kirito, Yuuki, and Asuna then regained their breath.

"It had one big sword, no doubt that it'll have special attacks." said Kirito. 

"Shield users are pretty much gonna be vital." said Yuuki.

"Shield users?" said Asuna, giving Kirito and Yuuki an uncertain look.

"Something wrong?" they asked.

"No."

"You sure?" asked Kirito.

"We might as well have lunch here." said Yuuki.

"Nice way of changing the subject, Dusk." said Asuna.

"Don't want any, then?"

"Ugh...fine."

Kirito bit into the sandwich, and instantly, a smile broke its way out.

"Whoa!" he said, "This is amazing!"

Asuna's face looked a bit mad, she then pulled out a sandwich from her inventory.

"Here, try mine." she said with a mischievous smile.

Kirito bit into the sandwich.  Another smile broke out.  He then looked at Yuuki and Asuna as they both argued.  They explained their abilities to make the sandwich taste so good. Making some home-made soy sauce. Kirito told them that they could sell them trying to get them, but then everyone would crowd them and he wouldn't be able to ask for more. Suddenly, players in red armor came around.

"Kirito!" said the leader.

"K-klein?!" said Kirito in shock, choking on his food.

"You know them?" Asuna and Yuuki asked.

"More or less. Hey, Klein, still alive I see."

"And still a downer I see as well." said Klein, he then looked behind her and noticed Asuna and Yuuki standing up, "Whoa! Is the legendary Solo-player actually partying up?! Losing your edge?"

"I've been his partner for like a year by now." said Yuuki.

"Haven't I seen you in the front line meetings?" Asuna asked.

"This is Klein." said Kirito, "Leader of the Furin Kazan Guild, they're misfits who pretend to be samurai."

"Hey!" said Klein.

"I sure you already know-hey!" Klein coiled his arm around Kirito's neck as he pulled him in close in a secretive manner, causing him to put him hand on his back.

"Hey, guys!" he said to his guildmates, "We got the great Lightning Flash Vice Commander Vice-Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath Asuna here!"

In two seconds, Asuna and Yuuki were crowded by THOUSANDS of fans, introducing themselves to them, asking them questions.

"Kirito?!" they said, the two looked completely helpless, "Help!"

"They're cool, Asuto! Their leader on the other hand..." said Kirito looking at Klein, who was hogging him in closer, "Hey! What the heck?!"

"Come on," said Klein, having a cocky smile on his face, "spill."

"What?!"

"Agil told me that you were dragged away by Zekken a long time, since then, you two were getting cozy together, huh, huh?"