Chapter 1: A Fun Ride Home

Woo! My favorite movies and I finally get to write something! Now, these stories have been inspired by VincableDust who created a really cool reader, and I have been so tempted to write a story! Now, I know some of you have a crush on Bee or Optimus, so we'll see where this goes!

Enjoy!
_____________

(Y/n's POV)

As we flew over Qatar, I sighed in boredom. Fig was going on again about barbecued alligators and crickets, and from what I can already see it was already pissing off Epps.

"Oh god, five months of this. Can't wait to get a little taste of home. Get a plate of mama's alligators etouffee," he said, looking up at the ceiling, dreamy eyed.

"Hey, you've been talking about barbecued 'gators and crickets for the last two weeks. I'm never going to your mama's house, Fig. I promise." Epps said, giving him some sharp pointers. Fig kept trying to interrupt him, but I cut in.

"What do alligators even taste like, anyway?" I asked. "Doesn't even sound that good."

"'Gators are known to have the most succulent meat." Fig responded.

"I understand." Epps replied. Fig then started to speak Spanish again and Epps mocked him. We all were pretty tired from a long flight and journey. I was hoping I could bounce and get back home.

"English, please. English." Epps said.

"Yeah, dude. We can't understand you." I replied.

"I mean, how many times have we…" Will kinda dragged his sentence. "We don't speak Spanish. I told you that."

"Why you gotta ruin it for me, man? That's my heritage." Fig responded. I rolled my eyes and sighed as he continued to speak Spanish.

"Go with the Spanish. Whatever." Will sighed defeated.

"Hey, you guys remember the weekends? Huh?" Donnelly butted in. "The Sox at Fenway. Cold hotdog and a flat beer.

"Perfect day." Epps replied. I smiled and chuckled a little.

Fig looked over at Lennox. "What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day?"

"Nah, I just can't wait to hold my baby girl for the first time."

Everyone on the plane started to tease him and call it cute, like a bunch of teenage boys. "Shut up!" Lennox said with a smile. I laughed and Epps looked over at me.

"What about you, (L/n)? You got a perfect day?" he asked me. I shrugged and thought it out for a second.

"I guess teasing my friend Sam and enjoying watching TV with my dogs." I said with a smile. "That or enjoy someone." they started teasing me, William included. I blushed out of embarrassment and looked away from them while laughing. "Stop it, you guys! You would want the same thing!"

Soon the plane landed at our destination and everyone got up, instead of me.

"You not comin'?" William asked, looking at me.

"I already asked to be taken home after this. Hopefully you don't mind. But hey, keep me updated on how you guys do here." I said with a shrug.

"Oh alright, but you owe me, (L/n)."

"No promises, Lennox." I smiled and got up. He gave me a short hug and pat on the back before hopping off and the plane closed. It took off and took me to the nearest base to take me home.

After getting on the plane and headed towards the States, I fell asleep the entire ride.

________
Kind of a short chapter, but off to a good start! Woo!