Chapter five: Something.

Victoria P.O.V
'Shut up! Stop worrying about my life!' Yelled Samuel as some of spit spatter my face

I was scared, terrified. I didnt know what got into him. I guess its my fault as always. Im just shocked.

'Samuel! I have to worry! Im your bloody girlfriend, You havent been At home, you are always on your phone texting someone. Samuel Youve become someone se what Wrong with you!' I brawled from the top of my voice. It was slience, no one the room spoke. I turned around to get My bag for Work before I could put the strap through my hand....

BAM

I collapsed on the floor. Samuel had hitted my back with A fan. I was in pain...I couldn't move, I felt like my legs gone muted. I was helpless.

'That what you fucking get you mug, Don't Blame me for something you dont know.' he snarled and left. I was helpless, My back felt broken. I was left there...Like a dead Rat...I cried in pain.

Devon P.O.V

Victoria wasnt at work, Samuel came to work smiling and he went pass Her desk. Normally he would ask where she at. Its just wasnt normal today. Victoria never Missed work, if she did she would have called me.

I just couldnt let today go.
'sorry, Mark. Im just going somewhere I need to sort something out, Its important. I will be back. Okay?' I asked.

Mark didnt look at me., Me and him havent had a good past before. 'alright, Bog on' I heard him mumbled.

I Flipped my coat and headed To Victoria Apartment.

Samuel P.O.V

My heart was telling me I should be Cautious, But I didnt care. she shouldn't mess with me, I need to leave this Work and go see una. she Such a Awesome person be around, its like she Helps me. She Fun.

Cont.Devon P.O.V.

I could hear someone crying, I couldn't seem to figure out who was it. I tried pressing my ears on many people door. Until I landed on Victoria door. I tried opening the door it was locked.

'Vicky, Open the door.' I Gently said.

'I cant!' she yelled. I was confused. I tried looking around to see if there was any window opened. There was one, I Climbed inside and I see Victoria crawling on the floor.
I rushed to her aid.

'Vicky, what happened to you! Are you okay' I pulled her up.

I saw the way she Looked at me, She was in pain.

'Dev, Dont worry. Im okay, Just help me on the couch. Dont worry' She pleaded.

I wasnt going to Accept that I wanted to know what happened. She was in pain, I need to know.

'Vicky, what happened? I dont care you need to tell me what happened. If you dont want me to tell the authorities. What happened?'

She hesitated for a while and Give in.

'......So he hit me'

I was speechless, Samuel Hitted her. Because she asked Him why wasnt he Paying interest in her! Mate no. Now I know All her Sadness is all about.

'I nees you to tell me, Is this the only thing he has done to you?'

'Erm, Well He has shouted and says im being a nosey Bitch' She nervously laughed.

I felt sorry, It made me feel scared for her and angry! I wanted to go and yell at Him...Such a waste man!

Samuel P.O.V

Una and I had fun, It felt like Heaven. My anger was Gone, Vanished. it felt like nothing happened. But had to go home, I wasn't in the mood now, I had to return home.

I gave una a kiss and headed home. When I got there I saw Devon and Victoria talking.

Devon throw shades at me, I knew it. Victoria had told Him what happened. I had to play it Cool....

'Oh my, Hello Devon. what happening? Victoria are you okay?' I asked with a sincere voice.

Devon Face was so bitter and I avoided his presence. I Quickly went to Victoria and Hugged her. 'Baby, what happened!'

She looked away

Victoria P.O.V

samuel was faking or being sincere? Devon Wasnt pleased about the situation...But Samuel seemed sorry I guess... He seemed to perfect to be mean to me. he loved me.

'Victoria, Come on lets go to Your sister place. you need PROPER care.' devon Pleaded.

I didn't know what to do. Samuel face looked Sad, but Devon was angry....
'Baby, I really don't know what happened? Devon don't worry I will take care of her.' Nicely sanuel. Devon wasnt listening, He Glared at him in a disgust way.

'Don't worry dev, im alright. Thanks for helping me. I'll be fine'

Devon smiled at me and walked out.

It was silent...No one spoke..Not even Sound of car passed by...Shhh.

'So, You told devon eh' Samuel said as Went to get a drink. I didnt know what to say. I stuttered. I didnt know if he was going to hit me or what...I was in doubt.

'Yeah, But dont worry. He wont say a word. he is just a friend. You know him' I tried telling with a smile. But that smile didn't last long, due to the pain of my back. it felt Really sore.
Samuel gave a smirk. He whispered okay and Came up to me, He gave Cuddle..and then..

'ARE YOU STUPID! ARE YOU MAD! ARE YOU MENTAL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE CAN DO! YOU MUG!' He yelles into my ears. My ears went deaf. Tears rolled down my face. What have I done, What I have done to him.

I tried calming me, But his anger rose. I didn't know how to escape. I was in utter pain. I used my arm and went down to knees. 'Michael im sorry. I didnt know. what I was doing' I weeped.