Chapter Four: Confused, Mind

Cant Focus on Victoria, Its just that una is always in my mind. After that night.

its been A week since that incident happened, I didn't want to go to work. I needed some time off myself. I told Toby to be in charge for a while, Until I was ready, Victoria went to work. I stayed at home just to Relax.

Una...Una....una...una. She everywhere in my mind. Damn. Its like whenever me and Victoria snuggle I see una face. she taken Over my mind. Screw this!

Victoria P.o.v?THE!

samuel has been acting weird, I dont ? but it seems like something has taken over his mind. something so Perfect. Im totally confused. Normally he would love to go work. but he didn't.

'Hey, vic. Are you and the boss dating?' asked Devon.

I wasnt allowed to tell anyone, samuel said it would be like im rushing into things. I really wanted to tell. But I cant.

'Erm, hell no. Why would he want to date me! Rubbish!' I replied or I lied.

Devon shrugged at me and walk away. He never did that. he would always be Begging me to tell him. It was suspicious. but nah.

samuel P.o.v

I cant get this girl out of my head I need to see her again. I have to. she like a torment in my head. Arghhhhhh!!!!

I got up, and got dressed and headed out of the door. it took me 30minutes to get to the pub. it was rainy day. which made the road clear since people would be put off to Move about. I got there. I dashed through the pub and there she was! standing at the bar glancing at the time.

'Hello again!' I said with joy.

she was shocked to see me. Her face dropped. 'oh my days, Is that you fun boy! Ive been wondering when you were gonna pop up'

She gave me hug, I felt at ease. my brain was calm. My body was Calm. I was calm and back to normal.

'I havent been able to get you out of my mind, There something about you thag gets my head.' I whispered to her. she giggled

'oh fun boy. I understand you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. It felt I was missing apart of me. Do you want to stay over again' she offered.

Boyaaaa! Im staying.....She in my mind, Let me give the mind some Peace. Im staying, im sorry Victoria. But I have too.

Victoria P.O.V

I came back, But samuel wasnt there. I dont know what going on. If he Hiding something or what else. Ever since the day he went to work and never came back, He never focused on me. Apparently his brother died, I called his mom but she said that no one died, I tried confronting him but I got yelled at. he said I shouldn't pressure him, I guess his right.....Im confused. what happening to samuel?

Devon P.O.V

I mean I shouldn't butt in, But I think Victoria is hiding something about samuel, im her good friend, Before 3 weeks ago, She wasnt this Worried and Confused...Especially she keeps asking Where samuel is he okay? Like do they date, Something smells fishy and I'm going to find out! No matter what, My friend is acting weird or Bizarre. God knows.