Chapter Six: Worse, Truth

Devon P.O.V
After the incident with samuel and victoria, she has been very quiet. She no longer loud and boastful. Its like her confidence is gone.

Her make up has Become More heavier, Her foundation Became so much.  whenever I tried Talking to her If She okay, She tries changing the subject. Also whenever she leaves work to her apartment, It either locked or  she not allowed. so she would have to Come mine (But she thinks samuel would Perceive That she is Cheating on him) Or Mostly Stay On the floor until he opens the door. whenever it comes to Going out her clothes looks worn out and dirty. 

Victoria is Being controlled by samuel! I dont know what to do. Ive tried to Helping out of it, but she says he loves her. and its because she causes it.

Samuel, Well. I don't even know what to say about Him. But he has become a monster. but its seems to be some kind of pattern... Hold on! There we go. it all began.The story behind Samuel:
Samuel was Like any one of us, He was hard working and a lovely Guy. He wasnt manager then, But just used to work at the desk with us. During his childhood he used to bullied, They called him fat and ugly, His friend pressured him to lose weight.

As he teenager Time came, it was normal to have a crush. and his crush was with a girl called ' Kiesha' she was a very pretty girl,  Every boy wanted to die for her. Samuel was one of them.  In lesson, he would glare at her every minute. But she would laugh and say ew. Samuel was blind in love.

Few years past.....I can't explain. Its to complicated. Let Samuel explain.

Victoria p.o.v

So yeah. Im a awful girlfriend. He tells me im giving him a headache well maybe if he just stay at home once in a while.

I see him at work telling other colleagues how his night went and then suddenly i hear a girls name una, Yes una. I don't think ive met her.  But she seems to keep him busy. I must find out who una

Samuel p.o.v

She cries, he angry im enjoying.... Life good.

una is life, i want her, she wants me.  I think i love her but does she love me. Her vibe is Wanting, but Victoria.. Err...erm...echh. Too bad.
She expects me to always be with her. I can't. Everytime its her back. Who gives a fuck about it. She shouldn't have provoke me that little shit bag and then goes and opens her mouth to Devon... Hm Devon, my old friend from school my old bestie too bad he a little worn out. I guess that why his puny girlfriend left him for me, but she was to delicate. I get the girls. If only he listened to me. He would have been promoted and also get the girl like a bird likes its bread.

Una p.o.v

Hm sammy, samuel or sam its easy to get what i want easy peasy!