Chapter Two: Beginning

Day No. 10 Of our relationship No one knows yet. I was planning to tell but He told me not to tell, it would feel all sudden, Maybe he is right.

It still feels like the first time we expressed our love,  Im still amazed from that day. I feel Like all of this is a dream. To be truthful, some may think we jumped into this so quickly. But its love! love is uncontrollable, You go to Go with it. It like the wind, the Leaves scratters And follows the wind lead and...

my phone rings, its 7:30am on a thursday morning.The day looking good and sunny, I glared at the number, doesn't look familiar in my Contacts. I still Answer.

'hello?' I Said with an uncertain voice. No reply. 'Hello? whose calling' then a voice is heard.

'Oh hi, Is this Victoria?' Asked the Voice, it was a lady voice. Sounded mature.

'yes, I am victoria why?'

     'oh, can you tell Samuel to Come get his tie he left it at my house'

Huh, Who is she? why would he leave his Tie there? What is going on?

'Okay? How did his tie get there? if I may ask'

'well, that's non of your business. just tell him to collect his tie thank you, bye Victoria'

Who the hell is she to tell me that non of my business! She got my Boyfriend Tie, I need to know how it got there. But it may think he is cheating on me, a bit to early to think of that. Im just going to let it go.

she hanges up the phone, I stared at time thinking when is he going to come home, 5:00pm, 6:00pm,7:00pm,8:00pm no sight of him. I was getting tired, my mind was telling me maybe he was just working late. I decided to go sleep.

samuel P.o.v...

I need a break from this Work, its doing my head in.  i needed to go to the pub to blow some steam. it was windy and quite chilly. i wanted to go home, but i wanted to have some fun. All in my mind was how is victoria, i wondered if she was calling me. my phone was dead. so many thoughts, but it was time for me! i need a break!

i rushed into the pub, its was loud and a very rousy, i went to the bar and asked for a pint. the lady serving looked quite promising. she had her hair pined up in a 50's style and her Fronts well let not go to that bit, but quite revealing.

'so how life, you look so exhausted?' she asked, as she leaned forward.

It was too revealing, i had to look away.

'well, yeah. work was tough as hell. life was barging into my face' i sipped on my pint. i left there to find a seat. As i made my way to a seat, the lady from the bar appeared again.

'hiya again, so you looking for seat huh, follow me. all these seat are quite rusty and full of old men butts eh'

she seized my hand and whizzed me with her. We entered a dark room, it felt quite spacious.

'okie dokie, here we are!' she whispered.

i didnt understand her, what were we doing here, what her point? my head felt began to think pitch black until......