New story!!

I know this one hasn't ended yet, but it's much, much harder to actually finish a story you've spent so long working on. We'll be setting our own target to finish Princess Without Limits by the end of July, hopefully.

However, if you're deprived of Prince Series fanfictions, I (Mia) have just started a new one with TheMagnificentClouds. She's been such an amazing human being throughout the brainstorming and writing of our new story!! She writes a prince series fanfiction on her own too, so you can go check it out, though she rarely updates (I'm trying my best here to convince her!!).

Our new Prince Series fanfiction is called Labyrinth of Eternity, and the synopsis is as followed:

Sixteen-year-old Aella always thought she had it easy in life. Even though ending up in an orphanage a few hours after being born meant she had a rough start, it doesn't change the fact that she is living comfortably, considerably rich and more fortunate than other unwanted orphans. Yet, she has blood on her hands; no matter how vile, it still forged her as a somewhat unfeeling killer. Karma always repays however, and someday, all the mistakes she's made in her 16 years of existence will come back to hit her as a fatal mission.

If you don't face your problems, you have to run your whole life.

If you're interested, here's the link!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/315564755-labyrinth-of-eternity

That's all from me for now, till the next chapter!