Chapter Seven: Good Anxiety

"You know how when we all first started talking you told us about how you wanted to be a musician. How it was like your biggest dream since you were little." Kraz said with a smile.

"Yeah, what's your point?"

"Well, this might be your shot." Mitch explained. You shot around at him. "We want you to first make a song with us and see what happens but after that we want to help you make your first EP."

"You're fucking kidding me right?"

"Not even a little." Both of them had giant smiles on their faces.

"Y/n," Kraz began. "We want you to sign with us." Your jaw fell to the floor.

"You've gotta be kidding me.. If this is a joke I'm not talking to you guys for a month."

"We aren't joking Y/n. This is for real." Mitch said. You fell back into the couch to comprehend and process all of this.

"Everything, no strings attached?" They nodded, you fell silent with a million thoughts.

"So what do you say?" Kraz asked after your moment of silence.

"Hell the fuck yes!" You jumped up to give both of them giant hugs.

~Six Months Later~

Pacing back and forth in your room you stared at your phone, counting down the minutes until midnight.

"Y/n relax, they're going to love it." Clint said. All of the boys gathered in your room knowing that you've been nothing but anxious for tonight since the day they announced the release date. It is now the cool end of January and you guys have done nothing but work on this and your EP for the past six months.

"But what if they don't?" You ask, still pacing and constantly checking your phone.

11:56

"God can time go any slower?" You ask again before laying on your bed. They laughed at you. "Yeah yeah I know, I'm over exaggerating." You cover your face and groan.

"Babe they're going to love you, I promise." Kraz told you. You guys lay in comfortable silence for a second as you stare at the ceiling.

"It's midnight." Mitch says making you shoot up. "It's live streaming right now." The song he's talking about is a remix of one of their older ones called Moonlight from their EP Paradise. You waited in anticipation for another ten minutes before looking at all the comments. Reading them through they all complimented you on your voice, saying the love the song even more, or how your voice is hot, but undeniable love pooled through the phone.

"See we told you they would love you." Mitch said, reading the comments over your shoulder. You cheered and squealed in excitement.

"Now wait until we announce SORROW IN HEAVEN, they're gonna go crazy." Clint told you.

"Can't wait." You said with a smile.

~Two Months Later~

You've been on live for the past fifteen minutes in countdown of your EP. You wanted to talk to all of the people that have supported you and watched you grow these past few months. Finally it reached midnight. "I personally wanted to announce to you guys that SORROW IN HEAVEN is officially out everywhere right in this very second. I hope you guys like it, me, Kraz, Mitch and Clint, aka my wonderful producers, have worked hella hard on this together to make this happen in such a short notice. So please, nothing but love. I hope you enjoy listening to this as much as I've had a blast making it but on that note bye darlings, don't be strangers." You clicked the button and ended your Instagram live then crawled into bed with Kraz.

"When do you wanna go public with them?" Kraz asked you.

"I don't know to be completely honest." You sat in thought. "It's gotta be something big just cause I'm me." He chuckled at you.

You stared at the ceiling for a second getting lost in your head with a million thoughts as Kraz started falling asleep.

"Don't worry, they're going to love it." He says with his eyes closed, kissing you on the head.

"I bet they will." You cuddled into him before falling asleep in his arms.