Chapter Three: Are We Or Are We Not?

You sat up talking to Mitch about what happened yesterday on the ride home. It was now four in the morning and neither one of you could sleep so you made tea and sat on the couch in the living room snuggling and watching cartoons.

After you and Kraz got home he carried you inside and took you to your room upstairs. You giggled the whole way up and once he shut the door behind you he kissed you again and again. You both stood there for a second just swaying in the empty space before he left you with a peck on the cheek. After that you didn't see him the rest of the day which made you over think. Now you sit at 3:30 in the morning snuggling and talking to one of your best friends in your house that you share with him and his band mates on the outskirts of LA.

"So what are you going to do about this, Y/n?" Mitch asked above you. You pushed your face into his chest more whining in annoyance.

"I don't know." You admit. "I want to talk to him, I don't want to be one of his one night stands that he adds to his list like he did when we were on tour but then again what if that's all I am to him? Another name on a list?" Your doubts crawled into your head as you took a deep breath.

"I know you mean way more to him than that." Mitch reassured you. "I can talk to him for you if you want, see what's going on in his head if you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself." You elbow him in the side. "Ouch." He laughed.

"I'm not a pussy." You said, raising your head to look at him. He shrugged, making you roll your eyes at him. "I want to talk to him. I'm just freaking out over the possibilities of what he's going to say, I guess." Silence passed over the two of you as the cartoon was the one who did the talking. You watched for a little but soon your eyelids became heavy and shut while sleep pulled your strings, cutting them from your conscious mind.

~Small Time Skip~

You woke up when the sun came through the windows and flashed your eyelids. Mitch was still under you as you watched the sun rise from the big window next to you. Checking the time on your phone you slipped out of Mitchel's grip, covering him up with the blanket that you had on and walked up stairs.

When you reached your room you connected your phone to the speaker on your desk, putting on a chill playlist where acoustic Billie Eilish filled your room first, while the lights conquered the walls. You started cleaning and swaying to the music, slightly humming trying not to wake anyone. An hour or two later Je Te Laisserai Des Mots started playing, making you dance in the empty space. You spun around, humming, acting like you had a partner to dance with as your eyes were closed. Little did you know the partner you imagined to be standing in front of you was watching at your door as you swayed along.

Suddenly you felt a hand on yours while another snaked around your waist, making you jump. When you opened your eyes Kraz was standing in front of you, singing along to the next song that played. He was in gray sweats that sat threateningly low on his hips, shirtless so you could see and feel all of his six pack, with his hair tied up leaving two framing strands in the front. You both swayed to the music for a few songs then anxiety filled your stomach like a flood.

"Kraz?" You asked softly, maybe hoping he didn't hear you.

"Yes darling?" He looked down at you and all you could do was get captured in his eyes. All you could do was look at him. Your words that you needed to say left your throat and all you could think about was his sweet sweet lips on yours. Then moonlight started playing. Kraz knocked you out of your daydream and spun you around while flirtatiously singing along to his song so you followed his lead. His part came on and he grabbed you by the neck singing while looking into your eyes then spun you around. He pulled you back into him and you wrapped your hands around his neck leaning up to kiss him and then...

He pulled away.

He fucking pulled away.

Maybe you were right, maybe you are just one of the names on his list.

"We gotta talk." Kraz says nervously.

"Yeah you're right, we do." You spat unintentionally. Immediately you regretted it, watching his eyes turn guilty.