Chapter Four: Maybe I Was Wrong

TW- Suicide... again

Yeah ik, I'm giving you trauma, but still, it's for the plot line.

Anyways, they confess and they get a little freaky but nothing to crazy. Then they're together so your welcome.

~~~~~~

You both sat down on your bed and you turned down the music.

"I just wanna say-" You both started.

"You go first." You say instinctively again.

"No, you go first." A moment of silence.

"Fine, I'll go first." You raise your hands and slap them on your knees looking away. Kraz chuckled off his nerves at the irony.

"I'll go first." You say. "I wanted to apologize," Apologize for what Y/n? This is where you tell him how you feel! "I didn't mean to scare you yesterday with my whole suicide thing and too be completely honest it's been a crazy road to recovery by myself. I stopped when I met you guys and I could ask for better people in my life," You grabbed his hand. "You guys helped me out of my depression hole that I was in for almost two years, I can't thank you enough for that. It was so hard to hide my scars from you guys for the first few months, I thought about telling you a million times but I didn't want you guys to think I was crazy or using you." He looks at you with nothing but sorrow in his eyes, it looks like he's ready to start crying at the thought of you hurting yourself. "But that's not what this is about, I've been wanting to tell you something that I've been dealing with since I first met you." You took a breath. Here goes nothing. "I like you, Christian. I have since that day at the mall but I couldn't do anything about it because we were on tour," Here goes our nervous rambling again. "And I didn't want to make the atmosphere weird if you didn't feel the same and you were constantly hooking up with other girls and I didn't think I meant all that much to you and-"

"You mean the world to me Y/n." Kraz cut you off, grabbing your cheek. You practically pushed into his palm. "I've been wanting you since I looked at you. All of those other girls.. they were because I didn't think you liked me back," Your eyes widened. "So I tried filling the void of missing you. Of needing you. But they didn't even make me satisfied, that's why I went through a huge whore stage because they couldn't match the way you make me feel. And Roxxanne, she was to get over you. But I couldn't." Your heart fluttered. Anger filled you every time you thought about another girl even touching him but he was yours now, you didn't have to worry about that anymore.

"So what does this mean?" You asked after a second.

"Y/n, would you.. be my girlfriend?" Kraz looked nervous as hell to finish the sentence as he looked at his lap.

"Of course love." You answer with a smile. His head shoots up at you with the biggest smile you've ever seen. He shoots up from his spot next to you and plants himself between your legs, pushing you down onto the mattress.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that." He tells you with a smile as he climbs over you kissing your lips. He pulled away to look at you then dove right back into your body, mixing your tongue with his and grinding into you. You pulled him by his neck, messing with his hair, teasingly pulling at his waistband and dipping your fingers behind the fabric. He groaned at your skin touching his, making his body vibrate.

"Don't test me right now Y/n." Christian spoke into the kiss.

"What if I want to?" You remarked with a sinister smirk.

"Then I'll teach you not to." His voice was deep and threateningly hot.

"Please do." You begged. He growled and dove into your neck leaving more marks on your skin, the sports bra you're wearing giving him more access to you. He runs his hands up and down your waist, pulling on the strap of your bra and pushing your shorts down, grinding into you even more. He kissed you one last time, biting your lip as he let go.

"You like this angle of me, huh?" He teases.

"I could say the same thing to you." You answered. He looked at you with a smile before getting up. You sat up after him. "Now why the hell did you do that for?" You raised yourself so you rested on your elbows.

"Cause I can." He tells you satisfied. He leans in, dodging your kiss. "It's fun watching you beg for me." He whispers in your ear. Your whole body shutters and gets goosebumps at his words. He pulls away again and you just stay staring at him completely flustered. He smiles in satisfaction again.

"Fine." You mutter. "Be like that." You get up off the bed and start walking to the door only to realize he isn't following you. "You coming?" You turn around and ask him.

"I can't." he tells you, you look at him confused. He points to his waist band and you see the bulge making your eyes pop out of your head. That shit must be at least eight inches. You blush some more then walk over to him, grabbing his shoulder and pushing yourself into him feeling it on your thigh. Your core pools, asking for it.

"I could make that worse." You whisper, his body gives in to you as he looks away trying his hardest not to show that he's flustered as well. You grab his chin. "Look at me when you're flustered, it's adorable. It's hot too." You tell him before walking away and out your door.

The rest of the day was easy. Kraz came downstairs after a good twenty minutes of hiding in your room and Mitch and Clint woke up soon after that. You guys made food and hung out watching TV. Then Clint needed some help with a beat he was working on so you helped him perfect it. Kraz came in every once in a while giving you a kiss and checking up on you. By the end you both liked it a lot. Then Mitch came in and told you both that y'all got invited to a massive house party so you left Clint with a hug and thank you before going to your room to get dressed.