part 6

A\N: I'll try to post a part every two nights or once a week. I have just been really busy. Thank you enjoy. 

Johnny said," Maybe they know how to get to Jay mountain." " ya, but if we talk to them they'll be sure to recognize us," Ponyboy said. " Ya, Johnny he's right. I mean  what if the paper was out and they saw it they'd" be sure to call the fuzz then we get the cooler." I said agreeing with ponyboy. " Well, I doubt they saw it. Pony needs to act like a farm boy and ask them." Johnny said. " What. no. Do I look like a farm boy?" Pony said not liking Johnny's idea. " Ok, since Pony is a coward, I'll go," I said. " What I'm not a coward," Pony argued. I left and walked over to the workers. " Hey, Pretty thing. Got a boyfriend my son needs one but I might take you myself."I scoffed then said,  " I'm fourteen, and I was wondering how to get to Jay mountain." " OK, umm just walk over to that large hill and walk to the other side of the forest, and then you'll be there." " Thank you," I said. Before I could walk away the same guy who called me pretty grabbed my hand and tried to kiss me when I was about to slap a boy my age came and pulled him off me. I just ran away. When I returned to Pony and Johnny, Pony asked," What happened." Damn it they were looking. " Well, that guy called me pretty when I first walked over and he asked if I had a boyfriend because his son was looking for one but he said that'd he would take me for himself, and then his son I think came in and pulled him off me," I told them and Pony looked mad. We just kept silent well I lead the way. " Faith why didn't you tell Dally you were with us?" Johhny asked, " I guess I came out too late." I lied. Johnny said," Then how were you outside before us." " well the door was closed so I thought you were done but you guys weren't so I waited." I said. It was silent for a few minutes. " We're here." Pony said and thank god he did because I could feel Johnny staring at me. We walked down the hill to the church and looked for a way in, we found a door and walked in.  When we got in Johnny found a ledge to lay on, I walked over and laid on the floor next to Ponyboy. When Johnny was asleep Ponyboy asked," Why did you hug me?" I knew this was coming. " I was worried that you died because you were on the ground and for and few minutes you weren't breathing and you're my friend, cant I hug a friend?" I said. " Ya?" Pony said it sounded more like a question. " Ya," I replied. The last thing I remember when we finished our conversation was going to sleep next to Ponyboy. 

A\N: I know the chapters are short but it's because I don't want people reading forever. I promise the next few chapters will be longer. Stay Gold. Love yall.