Part Three

Faith's pov:

It felt good to see Dally again, after all this time. He asked," How long?" "What?" I asked confusedly. He repeated it more clearly this time," How long has mom been dead and how did it happen?" Oh ok. " She died three months ago  and dad killed her." Dally scoffed and then asked," So why are you here?" " Well in the past three months I have been to 50 different foster families but I didn't like them so I ran away. I jumped on the first train and it lead me here. I also kinda forgot where you were." We walked the rest of the way in silence. We walked up to this two-story building it had a sign on the front that read BUD. Dally looked at me and said," This is where I stay, there's an extra room for you." We went upstairs and I unpacked and shoved Dallas out of the room so I could quickly change. I put on a Beatles t-shirt, light blue ripped jeans, and my gray converse. I walked up and Dally told me that this place is loud and dangerous. He showed me the school, Nightly double, the park, DX, and the lot. He looked at me as I stood in the middle of the lot and looked at the sunset. He chuckled and pulled something out of his pocket," Here, for self-defense proposes only." It was a blade, I took because of the Socs and how they jumped Ponyboy today. It came around time to meet Pony and Johnny. We walked there. We got there long before Ponyboy and Johnny we were in front of this restaurant called Dingo. Once Johnny and Ponyboy showed up Dally said," We're early." Ok, so what do you want to do?" Me and Johnny both said at the same time. I looked at him and the scar on his cheek and I felt bad, I don't know why but still. Dally said something about not doing anything legal, he was the same way in New York. The first time he got arrested was when he was ten, I'm pretty sure he stole money or shoplifted.  We walked up to a field and saw three boys who looked six or seven. I don't like kids.  Dallas said," Hey, did I say you could play in my grass?" "No" The boys sighed. " Pass them here." Dallas said he was pointing to the cards and said," You ever played 52 pickup." The kids nodded. He though the cards on the grass and yelled," GET OUT OF HERE OR IMA KILL YOU!!" He started chasing the kids about halfway down the hill Ponyboy yelled," get out of here you little brats." We walked to the movies and snuck in through and hole in the fence. I was the last one though and Johnny helped me up. I whispered," How did ya get your scar?" He looked nervous but he told he was jumped by some Socs a month or two ago and one of the guys was wearing a few rings. My blood boiled. I have been here one day and I already want to kill someone. I said," Well then, Ima teach them Socs a lesson no one hurts my friends and gets away with it. We sat down and two Socs girls came and sat down in front of us. Dal must've thought the redhead was hot because he was flirting with her. He fell out of his chair. After that girl yelled at him I knew she was just like a lot of the girls in New York. The ones who ditch people because they're worried about their rep.  Johnny left he said he was getting a coke. Dallas left a little after and the redhead turned around and yelled at Pony. They talked for a bit and I really didn't like it until I heard her ask who I was. I said, My name is Faith Winston." she just glared at me and I glared right back. Johnny came back with Dal right behind. He had four cokes and some popcorn he sat beside the redhead whose name is Cherry. He handed her a coke and said," here this might cool you off." I didn't like Cherry but I hated the way Dally was talking to her.  She dumped her coke all over Dally and then he started trying to kiss her. Both of their actions made my blood boil over. First I dumped my coke on Cherry and said," Mess with a Winston expect and Winston." She was fuming and then I said to Dally," You don't treat a woman like that." He got and left. Cherry turned around and slapped me in the face. That was it my limits have been pushed tonight I got up and punched her in the noise than the eye then her stomach. She knew she had no chance so she sat down. Ponyboy and Johnny moved up to sit with them. I got up to get some popcorn and Cherry and Pony followed me. Cherry asked if two-bit was dangerous and how he scared Johnny. Ponyboy told her how Johnny was beat up by some Socs and one of the guys was wearing rings. I saw her face light up. She knew who it was. I waited for them and then pinned Cherry against a wall and yelled in her face," Who did it." She looked confused so I tightened my grip and said," I know you know the person who gave Johnny his scar who is it, if you don't tell me in the next five seconds my grip is only going to get tighter and Pony here isn't gonna help because he knows what happens when you get on a Winstons bad side because Im the same way as my brother." She told me it was her boyfriend.