Part Two

Faith's POV"

It's been almost three months since my mom was killed and I have been to 50 new families the people at the orphanage were getting sick of me and I was getting sick of them. Last night they beat me with a wooden stick. I was done listening to their crap so I packed up my stuff and snuck into the head office and stole some money and I was off. I got on the first train that I could buy a ticket for and it was going to Tusla, Oklahoma. I was nervous because I had nowhere to stay so I was wondering what I was going to do when the train came to a stop. Here we go, I got off the train and walked around until I found this gas station called DX. I walked inside and was greeted by this very handsome young man who looked 15 or 16. Being myself I said," Hi, My name is Faith Winston. I just moved here and have nowhere to go so I was looking for directions to the nearest motel." He looked down then smiled and said," Hi Faith, my name is Sodapop but you can call me Soda, and you can stay and my house." Really?" I asked, he just nodded and lead me out the door and down the street he looked like something was bugging him but I ignored it. I asked, " Soda, do you have any siblings?" He smiled and then replied," Yes, two brothers. Darry is 20 and Ponyboy is fourteen and I'm 16." Wow, Ponyboy was my age. " What about you?" He asked. " Ya, One brother his name is Dallas I think he is 26 or 17 I haven't seen him in six years ." His jaw dropped. "What?" I asked. He said," I'm one of Dally's buddies." I couldn't help but smile" What about you?" " I'm fourteen." The rest of the way Soda told me that he was a greaser and how the is another gang the Socs and how they don't know how to stay on their side of town. We heard yelling and saw 5 guys run out of the house over to a red mustang. Soda ran up to the two boys on the ground who I assumed were Darry and Ponyboy. Looks like the Socs used a blade likely I was a pro on how to clean blade cuts or just any cut-up. I walked behind Soda and tapped his shoulder he turned around and I whispered in his ear that I could clean the cut-up. He nodded and told Darry to back up. I smiled, then sat down in front of the boy in front of me, I opened my bag and grabbed my first aid kit. " Hi, I'm Faith. Is it okay if I clean this up?" He looked up and said," Sure. My name is Ponyboy." I smiled and grabbed a rubbing alcohol pad and cleaned the blood off his neck then the cut and put a bandage over it. He smiled and thanked me. We walked over to what I thought was his house and it was. Sodapop said," Everybody this is Faith." I smiled and waved and Soda counties," Dal she says she knows you." I looked up at him the tilted his head over to Dally. Before I could say anything Ponyboy said," Hey Dally I thought you were in the cooler for 90 days?"Same old Dally. He just said," I got early because of good behavior." He then continued," Soda do you know how she knows me?" Dally didn't remember me. I just frowned and Soda said," I'll let her tell you herself." I felt the anxiety build-up but I pulled out a picture and he said," Only four people have that picture, me my mother, my grandmother, and my sister." When he said mom my heart was crushed but I said," Dally I'm sorry to tell you but mom's dead." He looked shocked then he instantly remembered. " Ya, Dal it's me." He came up and hugged me and everyone looked shocked until this guy in a Mickey mouse tank said," Who are you?" " I'm Dally's sister," I said. Then said, " I know Soda And Dally but who are all of you?" Then Soda says" Oh sorry I forgot, that's Two-Bit, Steve, Darry, Ponyboy, and Jhonny." Oh ok. Two-bit left so did Steve Dally was about to leave when Dally asked," Fai, wanna come with? I have a few things to show you?"  Pony, Johnny see you at the Dingo later."I thought for a second and nodded. We left and started walking down the street.