Chapter 11: Meeting the Class B!

Izuku smiled apologetically to Dabi because Dabi will be alone in their house.

"Will you be okay? I will asked Aizawa-sensei to try and take you in UA!" Izuku asked and put the yellow bag in her shoulders. Dabi chuckled and lock his blue mesmerising eyes to Izuku.

"I'm a villain, princess. You can't take me to a hero school when I'm a villain itself, thanks for the offer tho," Dabi smiled and wink at Izuku who just pouted. Izuku doesn't want Dabi to be alone in their house because it might be a dangerous to him!

"Villain can change, right?" Izuku pouted and leaned closer to Dabi who just rolled his eyes.

"Not now but maybe in the future. I kill at least 15 people, Izuku." Dabi sighed, "Even if I change I would still be in the jail. I cannot go back to how I live before. I don't want to go back there."

Izuku glance at him worriedly but Izuku understand the situation, Izuku doesn't have the right to force him to change. If the person wants to change then he can. Izuku will never force him!

"Okay, but text me if you need anything, Oni-chan!" Izuku giggle, making Dabi bit his lower lip to stop himself to be shock. Izuku call him Older brother. Izuku carefully give him a second hug before letting go, "I already cook a food for you and it's on fridge, just put it in the microwave and heat it for 15 minutes!"

Izuku fiddle with her yellow bag and give a chocolate bar to Dabi. Izuku smiled innocently and bid her goodbye.

Dabi could only watch her leave, he see himself smiling at the young hero who doesn't care about what he did, instead of judging him, he treat him right. Izuku didn't force him to say anything nor tell someone about him. Izuku gave him a warm home and a good food without saying anything. She was different to other bastard heroes he met. Izuku was innocent itself that Dabi likes her.

Izuku hummed and enter the room making everyone eyes snapped to her. Izuku waved her hands and greet them good morning.

She went to her seat, making Bakugo looks back at her.

"You seems in a good mood, Nerd?" Kacchan asked and Izuku fiddled with her bag again, only to get a gummy bear. She took a bite and give an orange gummy bear to Bakugo who just took it and pop it to his mouth.

"I met a good guy and treat him! He was so handsomeeee and he have a lot of scars but he's a good guy!" Izuku mumbled. Bakugo frowned and grab Izuku cheeks, pinching it.

Izuku pouted while her cheeks is getting smushed, "Didn't I tell you not to be fucking trusting? How can you sure he's a fucking good guy when you only meet him?" Bakugo let go of her cheeks and Izuku put another green gummy bear in her mouth.

"My gut always tells me right! He's a good guy, trust me!" Izuku pointed out and she put every gummy bear in the packed in her mouth making her cheeks more chubby. Everyone looked at her in awe and they did fall in love with her again.

"Ah, fucking fine." Bakugo grunted. "I cooked you Katsudon for lunch, your old hag calls me just to tell me to fucking cook for you. I also make fucking chocolates cookies so you can enjoy your fucking food." He continue and Izuku eyes lit up and she smiled so widely. Bakugo tries to shut the bright light in front him but it was too strong. Izuku is so bright when she smiles! Everyone in the room blind their eyes by the light but Momo wears sun glasses to protect her eyes.

"Settle down, problems childs, or get out." Aizawa growled making Bakugo looks at front. Izuku quickly focused herself in the teacher. All might, Present mic and even Midnight is in the room.

"You guys will have a training, including Class 1-B who was now changing into their hero costume. You will guys train with them and learn how to team up with other Heroes." Aizawa looks at Bakugo. "The last line is referring to you, Bakugo."