Chapter 7: Just Izuku being so adorable.

Izuiu wake up with her deep sleep, she rubbed her eyes and looks back and forth. Her hands is aching and her head is also aching from what happened earlier.

"Finally awake, nerd," Her eyes landed to Kacchan who was sitting beside her. Recovery girl is also looking at her with concern but she just smiled softly.

Kacchan gives her a water and she immediately drink it.

"Oh, I'm sorry for what happened earlier! I don't know what is happening! And I just passed out! Thankyou, Kacchan!" I said but Kacchan just rolled his eyes before pointing Recovery girl. Kacchan eyes seems so excited and it was sparking with some kind of joy.

"Izuku, what happened earlier is the trigger of your another quir—"

"— Eh!? Another quirk but I have a quirk! I have healing quirk like yours so why would I have another quirk? Was it the cause why my head is aching and also my hands is aching!? No way! What is the quirk? Was it some kind of force that bang bang!? Like a powerful quirk!? Like wind? Water or fire?" Izuku asked immediately without making Recovery girl finished. Kacchan just chuckled before ruffling Izuku hair.

"Let your old hag finished her sentence before you comment," Kacchan said with a little smile but Izuku just pouted. Kacchan just melted by just a pout.

"As I per say, Izuku. Your quirk is Telekinesis, it is something similar to your Mom's quirk. I think my genes and her genes is in yours so you have both of our quirks. We have a cases of two quirk in one person. Like Shoto. He have Fire and Ice that he inherited to both of his parents. Apparently, he only used the Ice. Which is dangerous for him. As of now you should practice your Telekinesis because it might be dangerous to you, okay? Like what happened earlier, you might passed out again." Recovery girl explained but to Izuku. The only thing she heard is about Shoto and the name of her quirk.

"Your Power is greater than your Mom's and Mine so please used it carefully, right, Izuku?" Recovery girl said and Izuku nod. She jump out of the bed and held Kacchan's hands. She quickly made her way out of the Clinic.

"Zuku, where do you want us to go!? Stop grabbing my fucking hands, you dimwit!" Kacchan Growled but Izuku just held him tightly.

"Kacchan, I'm hungry! Let's go to the cafeteria!" She exclaimed while running towards to Cafeteria. Bakugo just let her run. He was happy inside. Bakugo hears the growled of her tummy. He just let out a short chuckled, remembering how Izuku likes to eat foods.

When they arrived in the Cafeteria, Izuku let go of Bakugo hands and everyone stop in the midway and looks at Izuku. They dropped the food in the table.

Class 1-A went to her and looks at her with worried face.

"Are you okay?"

"Why did you pass out!?"

"You have two quirks?"

They completely asked in unison that Bakugo just rolled his eyes and push Izuku in the counter.

"Ask her later that, morons. She's hungry." Bakugo growled and Izuku just smile and waved at them.

They went to the Counter and Izuku is now mumbling all the foods she wants to eat, even macarons and a strawberry crepe. She pouted because she wants more of Sweets but Bakugo tells the counter for Katsudon and also some vegetables.

When they done ordering and pick their foods, Izuku still sulking by the fact that she only have crepe and macarons for desserts. Izuku sit beside Shoto who was eating quietly. Shoto looks at her for a second before minding his food once again.

Izuku was still pouting and doesn't want to talk to Bakugo who just rolled his eyes.

"Eat your food, nerd. You can eat more dessert later. If you eat vegetables, I'll make you Icecream and also more macarons, even a crepe." Bakugo said and start eating his spicy food. Izuku eyes sparkle with joy and start eating the food, every boys in the Cafeteria is looking at her with awe.

'She's really adorable when her mouth is full of food and when she pouts. She's so cute.' They all thoughts while looking at Izuku but Bakugo raised his middle finger to them and go back to eat again.

"Todoroki-kun, do you want macarons?" She asked while her mouth is still full, Bakugo just grunted because he always say to not talk when her mouth is full.

"I don't like sweets." Shoto replied and drink his water.

"But I like sweets so you should eat too, please...?" She asked while looking at him cutely. Oh, no, Half 'n Half. You're in fucking danger for that. She was looking at you cutely so you must eat that because if you don't, I'll fucking put another scar to your right eye.

Bakugo thoughts. Izuku is keep looking cutely at him, she was holding the pink macarons in her hand. Shoto was looking at him intently.

"I'll eat the macarons!"

"I'm here! Just give it to me!"

Bakugo growled and show his middle finger once again.

"Fine." Shoto said and grab the Macarons, putting it in his mouth and munch it. His eyes sparkle with the sweet taste that is lingering to his tongue. The Macarons is so good and also Izuku is so cute.

"See, macarons is really so good!" Izuku exclaimes and start talking to Shoto with non sense topic about the dessert she ate because Bakugo likes to make dessert for her. Even Shoto is not responding, she's greatful that he's listening.

Bakugo just grunted when she hears how Izuku compliments Bakugo to Half 'n Half.

Shoto is looking at her carefully while Izuku still bubbling him with topic, he didn't hear before. Like how Mochi is make because Bakugo shows it to her.

She keeps mumbling so many topic that Shoto likes to hear more. He didn't have a friend before, nor have one right now but Izuku is talking to him, despite of him ignoring her.

He's starting to like Izuku.