Special Chapter: Kacchan's Birthday!

Disclaimer: That's my edit
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Izuku giggles while looking at the dark party hats that she buy in the store. She prints a skeleton head and put it in every party hats so that everyone can wear it while celebrating Kacchan's birthday! Kacchan never ever change the design of his clothes!

"Is the decoration okay, Toruu-san?" Izuku asked the invisible who also giggles.

"The girls already do it earlier! You're so excited!" The invisible girl exclaimed. "How about your gifts?"

"I already puts a wrapper on it! I also put some cutes design in the gift wrapper so Kacchan will like it!" Izuku exclaimed while fiddling the hem of her oversized hoodie. She only wear some short while he oversized hoodie is from the gift that Kacchan gaves to her. The Hoodie is comfortable for her.

Someone ruffles her hair so she looks at the tall figure behind her.

"Don't stress yourself from that boom boom boy birthday," Shinsou deadpanned while ruffling Izuku's hair.

"It's getting dark outside, maybe he won't go back here and spend his birthday in his parents house?" Shoto asked while looking at Izuku properly. She pouted and giggles after. She smiled widely that makes Shoto close his eyes because of the brightness.

"I asked Auntie Mitsuki to asked Kacchan to go home so I can make the suprise! Shinsou-kun, why are ruffling my hair that much!?" Izuku asked and pout again. Shinsou sigh.

"Your hair is so soft, Zuku," He deadpanned said so Shoto came to join and also ruffles Izuku head that makes her pout more. She's so adorable they thought.

"Why the fuck the light are off this time!? They are always in the common room this time while watching disney fucking movie!" Bakugo shouts while holding the papers bag that filled of gift that his parents gave to him.

He fiddled to his bag, trying to find his phone just to open the lights in the common room but before thay happens the lights open and his eyes landed to a person who was holding a cake.

They are all together in the same area as her. They are wearing those stupids party hats.

"Happy Birthday, Kacchan!" Izuku said while holding the cake. She leaned closer to her childhood bestfriend. "Make a wish! Make a wish and blow the candle, please!"

Katsuki stared at the cake dumbfounded. Izuku is wearing the black and orange hoodie that he gives to her! The hoodies are sure so long to her, the hoodie is almost in her knees. She was smiling adorable while holding the black cake. The cake has cute little head skeleton.

"Kacchan! Please! Make a wish!" Izuku whines while holding the cake. Everyone is staring at him and someones is taking picture of him and there. Goddamit.

I didn't even know that they are going to suprise me. He grumbled but close his eyes to make a wish.

"More years with you, Izuku. And more years to these idioits," He wishes before blowing the candle. Everyone starts clapping and Izuku giggles.

"Happy birthday, boom boom boy." Mindfuck greeted.

"Happy birthday, Bakugo." Half 'n Half greeted while looking at Izuku. Shoto takes the cake so Izuku is free.

"Happy birthday, Blasty!" His squad greeted while everyone starts to greet too.

Izuku came with a black party hat and give it to Katsuki because she's not tall. Katsuki give her a small smile before putting the party hat in his head. Izuku hugged Katsuki and giggles like she used too. She leaned away after a few seconds.

"Who makes the cake?" Katsuki asked while Sato gives him a piece of cake.

"Me! Sato-kun, helps me to make this beautiful cake and everyone helps me to decorate the whole common room!" Izuku replied while jumping. "I put the gifts to your room so go on change your clothes and go back here to eat with us!" Izuku said with cute voice so Katsuki starts walking but ruffles Izuku hair before leaving. She's not just cute but also adorable.

He went inside to his room and see a box. He opens the wrapper that filleds with cute designs.

There's a letter in the middle of the box, it looks so long. There's also those Carolina ripper that in the packed. A shirt with bunny design in the middle. A sharp knife that it says 'just used this to food not to people, Kacchan!'

A photo album that filleds with their picture from baby to middle highschool and here at UA. A spicy chocolate that Izuku said she makes for him. And a lot of more but Katsuki can't help but to smile because of her gifts. Even tho it's small but he knows that those gifts is from her heart like she always pour in everyone.

This is the best birthday ever. I mean every year Izuku always suprise me with gifts so I'm happy every year.

When he go outside wearing the T-shirt that he always wear. He was suprised that Izuku hug him again. Izuku is smiling widely as if he just didn't get kidnapped before. It was genuine, always genuine. That's what he loves to Izuku.

"Let's go eat! Everyone helps to cook the foods so better eat, Kacchan!" Izuku grumbled and everyone starts singing again just to tease him but he just smiled. A smiled that everyone not ever see to him.

"Goddamit to this day. But thankyou," Katsuki said lowly that it made everyone silent.

"Omg, Blasty say thankyou!" Mina giggles and everyone starts laughing that it made Katsuki growled.

"Fuck off, PINKY!!!!!"

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN KATSUKI! I LOVE THE WAY YOUR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENTS GROWS! YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND THANKS FOR BEING WITH IZUKU ALWAYS AFTER HE CAME BACK TO UA!! LOVE YOU, BOOM BOOM BOY