Chapter 2: Izuku meets UA teachers

"Izuku, I think you have a quirk." Recovery girl said softly, making Izuku eyes widened.

"Eh!?"

"You just heal him!" Recovery girl replied as if Izuku is not shocked.

"But that's not possible to be a late bloomer and I have extra joint. And the quirk doctor said that I'm a quirkless and I can't have a quirk so why I heal him? I think its the extent of your quirk Obaa-san. It's impossible for me to have quirk. I'm almost 16 years old. Is it possible for me to have one? So I have healing quirk like you so I can be a hero and a doctor like you? What is the extent of my quirk? I want to know what is it. Can I heal a dead person? So my quirk activate when I kiss someone just like yours? Can't I use my hands instead? Would it be disgusting if I kiss the—" I keep mumbling and Recovery girl just looked at me with deadpanned face.

Oh god I keep muttering some useless stuff. Kacchan will be happy about this. He look devasted when I say I'm going to general academics instead of Hero course.

"Honestly your Mom is a late bloomer too so I think you inherited it from her. I guess I should test your blood for confirmation. Could you please sit there and wait for me to get injection?" She asked so I nodded quickly. She left me for a minute and come back, holding the syringe. She went to get my blood before putting it in the machine.

"I have a meeting with UA staff. Want to come with me?" She asked so I jump out of my chair and nodded so quickly.

She starts walking so I follow her. She went to a biggest room. This is my third time coming here but I just saw this. She pulled a card and swipe it in the door handle. The door open and she quickly went inside. I follow her.

Everyone stop working when they see Recovery girl but their eyes immediately shift to me so I blushed in embarrassment.

"Who is this? Your new student, Chiyo?" Nedzu asked. And I know him! He has a high intelligence and he's the principal of this School.

"No, this is my granddaughter. Izuku introduced yourself," Obaa-san reply so I quickly nodded.

"Izuku Midoriya! Ah almost 16 years old..." I shyly introduced before looking at everyone. My eyes landed to an underground hero who was laying in the side, using his sleeping bag. He was not asleep. He was looking at me directly so I went to him.

"Wow! You're Eraserhead, the underground hero who have erasure quirk! Your real name is Shota Aizawa, right!? You expel your whole class this year because you don't see any future with them!" I exclaimed and he quickly stand.

"How do you know?" He asked tiredly. Wow he have a scar in his eyes! He have a little bita of mustache and a long black hair!

"She likes hero, I guess. I think she have my quirk. Her quirk triggered earlier with the patient I have inside of my office. She's been quirkless most of her life so she's pretty shook right now. Her quirk is much powerful than I have. She heal him who I can't even heal. It's a rare to have another healing quirk so we must treasure her," Recovery girl explained so I nodded quickly before looking at Present Mic. I went to him and examined him. He was talking to me excitedly even Midnight join!

"Quirkless, huh? Did she learn how to fight without a quirk?" Aizawa asked but my eyes is focused to the other pro heroes. I even touch Nedzu ears. Aizawa seems to like her immediately. I think everyone in UA staff is ready to kill when something bad to happen with adorable Izuku.

"Yes. Her mom teach her for 5 years. Sadly she passed away." Recovery girl answer Aizawa.

"I will accept her in Class 1-a with no examination," Aizawa grinned. Recovery girl rolled her eyes.

"She wants to be like me, Shota," Recovery girl smiled.

"I also want to be a hero! Can't I be both?" Izuku asked excitedly and Midnight keep pinching her cheeks.

"You can but you still have to go in UA Entrance Exam, Izuku," She answered but Nedzu looks at Recovery girl.

"If she have your quirk and much powerful. Then she can heal a dead person? She can heal even the things you can't even heal?" Nedzu asked.

"I thought so. As of now we need to protect her because if this thing came to Villains. I'm pretty sure they will go for Izuku and I don't want that." Recovery girl said with serious tone that Izuku stop talking to Vlad king.

"I'm still looking for her quirk and the extent of it. She have higher intelligence than you so I think she will know the extent of her quirk." She continued.

Even if they just met Izuku they are ready to protect her. Not only because of her quirk but also of how they adored her.

"Izuku, let's go. You need to rest and we need to look for the test," Recovery girl and nod to others.

"Byeee!" Izuku waved and bow to them before following Recovery girl.

——————
Izuku's first quirk
Healing quirk: The person able to heal someone if she kiss the person in the cheeks. She can also heal her own injuries. Also can heal a dead person. The extent of her quirk is that she don't need someone's stamina to heal them. If Recovery girl is powerful, Izuku quirks is much powerful.

Drawbacks: She will pass out and get a headache when she use too much of her power.

Side effects: The people will adored her too much no because of her quirks. She needs to drink the flowers liquid and sweets just for her body to get strength again.