plans

Wow I havnt updated this story in forever!

_______________________________________

I woke up to the door being forced open. I jumped out of bed and ran to find Zayn, he was already awake,

"Did you hear that!" I whispered.

"Yes! Stay here." And with that Zayn disappeared around the corner. As soon as he was gone I started shaking uncontrollably. I ran to the nearest closet and hid under a blanket that was there. I started crying.

Just then I heard a scream. It was Emily! I slammed the door open and came facce to face with a tall man. The man grabbed me an threw me to the ground, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. The last thing I saw was Zayns worried face.

_____Zayns POV_____

"MEAGHAN!" I screamed as she passed out. What the hell was happening? I ran after the man who hit her and he pushed me away.

"I'm not here for you." The man simply stated.

"Who are you here for then?" I asked, out of breath.

"Girls only." He said.

"But...why?" I demanded.

"I don't know. Those were my orders." The man said.

"Who's your boss?" I asked as nice as I could,

The man looked at me up and down and simply said. "I'll be back." Then he left.

What just happened?

I ran to Meaghan and picked her up. I walked all the way down the hall and put her gently on the bed. Her head was bleeding, Badly, I ran to find the first aid kit. As soon as I had it, I went to work. We didn't have much but I did what I could. I was shaking as I laid out everything, She just kept bleeding!

Liam ran up to me and yelled at me to move. I did as I was told and watched as he ran a wet cloth over her temple and tried to clean it out as gently as possible. He look bandages out of the kit and covered her wound, When he was done he put a blanket over her and went into the kitchen. Emily was there too. She was still shaking.

"What do we do now?" Emily asked,

"We get the hell out of here!" Liam yelled.

"We need a plan." She responded.

"We all need to sleep. Tomarrow we will make a plan and leave. For now we need our rest."

we all went back to sleep.