Prologue

(Third person P.O.V)

Ashlyn and Aiden were cornered by a phantom. This happened because the plan backfired. The plan was to split up and confuse the phantoms but there were more phantoms then they thought. "Any ideas Ashlyn..?" Aiden asks.

"None" Ashlyn replies. Ashlyn couldn't think of a single thing when suddenly.

"HEY BITCH!" A voice yells. Ashlyn looks up to see a (h/c) boy holding a flashlight. "YOU PHANTOMS ARE STUPID IF YOUR JUST LOOKING AT A WALL!" A wall? Could he not see us? Ashlyn thought as she covered her ears. "HA! YOU HATE THIS DON'T YOU? A FLASHLIGHT IN YOUR FACE!" The (h/c) boy yells. Suddenly someone smacks the back of his head.

"You idiot. If you continue yelling you'll attract more." A brown hair boy tells the (h/c) boy.

"Ok and? What are they going to do? Eat me?" The (h/c) boy replies. This just makes the brown hair boy sigh. "Hey don't make that face Chris! In four minutes we'll be out of here." Four minutes? Ashlyn thought.

"HEY CAN YOU HEAR US?" Aiden suddenly yells. Ashlyn immediately covers his mouth.

"Hey Y/n did you hear that?" Chris asks making sure he isn't going crazy.

"Yea..it sounded like it came from the dark alley. Should we check it out?" Y/n started to walk towards them. Chris nods in agreement and also starts to walk towards them.

When Y/n gets closer he trips. Right in front of them. Suddenly they all wake up. "That was weird.." Ashlyn mumbles to herself.

"Right as he was about to catch us..." Aiden says to no one.

"Who was that?" Chris asks himself.

"I'm going crazy." Y/n says with no emotion.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"I had motivation to do this. And nothing else."
                                                                                              —Me