CHAPTER 22

Third Person P.O.V:

Rohan was having a meeting with Nikki. She agreed to share Pallavi's details with Rohan , after a lot of persuasion from his side. She told him everything, from what happened during her college days to Pallavi currently working for Raghav, at his firm. After hearing everything Rohan didn't said anything but was indulged in his own thoughts. Nikki, waited for a response but after a point, she decided to ask the question that was bulging inside her brain for quite a long time.

"Do you like Pallavi?"

Rohan suddenly turned his head hearing the question. After looking at his best friend for some time he took a deep breath and said,

"No"

"Am I supposed to believe this?"

"I said , I don't like Pallavi. I love her. I started loving her since the day I saw her."

Nikki was amused by strength in his answer.

"It's just been few days since you met her! And you are already so . ."

"Not just few day; I saw her three years back" Rohan said, not allowing her to complete her statement.

"I didn't knew she was Pallavi. I saw three years back in Florida when I went there for a business trip. I was struck in the signal and I saw her helping a child, who was about meet with an accident. The child was so scared but she not only saves him but also tried to cheer him up. By the time, his parents came running towards him,  he was smiling looking at her face.

When she turned, I saw the most beautiful girl with the most beautiful smile. I too started smiling when I saw her smiling there, like an angel. When the road was cleared my driver moved the car and I lost the track of her. I thought that it was just an infatuation but her face, especially her smile kept on recurring inside my thoughts. I wanted to see her again. So I started visiting Florida, whenever  it's possible. I went through the same road again and again but there was no sign of that girl. I tried to find her through my contacts but there was no result and I almost lost my hope.

It's been three years but I never felt the same which I felt for that girl, whom I saw just for few minutes of my life. But when I saw her again at your home I couldn't control my excitement. I didn't stopped myself from knowing more about her. I couldn't sleep properly that night due to my happiness. I saw her again and I talked to her. When I got to know more about her I knew that I was behind the right girl; I will be forever thankful to you Nikki because you were the one who showed me my angel again."

Nikki was speechless. She had never seen him this excited. Even when there were many girls, who went crazy behind him , he was never interested in any kind of affairs. And now, he is super crazy behind her own sister!

"Well. I didn't expected this."

"So. Now Pallavi is not in a relationship with anyone, right?"

"Which doesn't means that she will love you back"

"But why?"

"Because I think she is not  out of her previous love, yet!"

"But she told you so, right?"

"She did. But Rohan I don't want to give you any kind of false hope. That's why I am telling you this. She may deny having any kind of feelings for Raghav but she still loves him I guess. Because two days back, I woke up to drink some water but what caught me was Pallavi's voice. She was in deep sleep on the other side of the bed. But tears were coming out of her closed eyes; and I heard her murmuring something. What I understood was, 'Why did you do this to me Raghav?"