CHAPTER 19

Present Day: London

Raghav has been in London for the past few days, to meet Jatin and Dhruv

Raghav has been in London for the past few days, to meet Jatin and Dhruv. Dhruv is currently settled in London along with Divya. He is successfully managing his own firm and Jatin is his partner now.

 When Raghav found Pallavi, he just wanted to inform them about the same. Dhruv was still angry for Raghav's past actions but still once he got to know what Raghav was going through, he had to stand strong with him. Jatin also, knew that whatever Raghav did to that innocent girl in past was totally wrong but he also knew that leaving him alone, out of anger, won't make things better. Especially when Raghav is burning in his own guilt.

His phone beeped and there was a message from Jatin saying that they are on their way and will reach his room within few minutes. He closed his eyes, remembering that most dreadful day in his life where he committed the worst blunder in his life and all those events that made him do so.

A GLIMPSE OF PAST:

He was not an open guy, except for Dhruv and Jatin. For the entire campus , he had everything that one needs in his life. Looks, money, charm, everything. There were many girls behind him but  they failed to attract his attention.

 There were many girls behind him but  they failed to attract his attention

Neeta Madhavan and Anand Madhavan, both were his parent's close friends. He didn't had a strong attachment to the couple but always kept a respect for the friendship his parents had with them. Esha was their only daughter as well as his childhood friend; well not really. She was always this arrogant, spoilt brat who kept own flirting with him and didn't missed a chance to grab his attention. Even then, he didn't , misbehaved with her and tolerated her as a friend, just for the sake of  her parents who were always polite to him, especially after his parent's death.

But definitely, he was not attracted to her and always maintained a distance from all her tantrums. Jatin always warned him that, one day this girl is gonna give him a major headache and he was definitely proven right.

He was this arrogant boy back in college and he didn't liked soft words and gestures. He got angry when things didn't happened the way he wanted and always made sure that those who hurt him never had peace. His life always had a void and that continued till she came into his life.