CHAPTER 21

RAGHAV'S MEMORY: (CONTINUATION)

Days after that was a heaven for me. We spend lot of time together. She cared for me like a little baby. We spend our weekends together. She prepared my favorite dishes. I got angry each time she burned her hands while cooking. This feeling of caring for someone was so good. I was very well aware of my plan but then, I was also living in those moments. 

Each time I felt lonely she wrapped me in her hug

Each time I felt lonely she wrapped me in her hug. I found my world , sleeping on her lap. I forgot myself, each time I looked into her eyes. 

And time flied fast. One day, Esha came to meet me.

She already knew that I was taking revenge on Pallavi. And each time , she visited me she bad mouthed Pallavi, despite of my constant warnings. I don't want to hear any kind of insults against her, even if I hate her. But even then, she went on insulting her; at a point I was fed of what all nonsense she was saying and I decided to go out of my room to escape from her tantrums.

But I got shocked when I saw Pallavi outside my room. Her face told me that she heard everything. 

So everything is coming to an end. It was true that, I wanted to hurt her but not in this manner. Esha had no place in my plan and definitely she had no right to insult her.

I will never forget her teary eyes, when I confirmed that I was just using her , just as Esha said. Yes, now she was going through the pain of betrayal, just like Dhruv went few months ago . But still I wasn't happy; but why? This was all what I wanted, right?

 But still I wasn't happy; but why? This was all what I wanted, right?

And there, she left. I will never see her happy face again. Now she is gonna hate me for sure. But did I committed a mistake somewhere? I don't know. My heart says so.

Once she left Esha started to make fun of her; that's it. I can't stand this anymore. I asked her to get out of my house.

She gasped hearing the change in my tone.

"Raghav? Why are you behaving like this? This was what you wanted , right?"

I remained silent, that increased the shock on her face.