CHAPTER 8

Pallavi's P.O.V:

I haven't seen Raghav for almost a week now. I have to admit that I am missing him. But why? Wasn't it me who always wanted to run away from him. Wasn't it me who wished to never see that face again? Now, the very same me just wants that Ghamandi Rao to return back as soon as possible. 

It is a Sunday and Nikki was not at home. I was not feeling good so I decided to stay in doors .I went to my wardrobe to pick up some official papers. It was then I noticed some of my old diaries inside one of the shelf. To be precise, those diaries were written when I was in college.

 To be precise, those diaries were written when I was in college

I took them out and flipped through the pages admiringly. Those days were the best in my life mainly because I had Raghav with me or at least I thought so. Life holds too many surprises for us that sometimes turn into shocks.

Suddenly I heard the calling bell and went down to see who it is.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Pallavi reached the hall holding the diaries in her hand and before she opened the doors she unknowingly put those diaries in the coffee table near the doors.

Once she opened the door she saw Rohan standing in front of her.   

"Hi Pallavi. Is Nikki there at home?"

"No. She just went out see someone. Is there any emergency?"

"No. Nothing. She just borrowed some books and I just came to ask some of it."

"Yaa. She had told me . Actually those books are upstairs I think. If you want I will bring them down."

"Yes. Can you please do it Pallavi ? I really want some of them."

"Sure, just hold on for a while."

Pallavi went up and came back within few minutes along with the books. She gave those books to Rohan and he was about to leave.

"Rohan wait. Just have something and leave."

"No Pallavi. It's fine."

"Are in a hurry?"

"No. Nothing like that."

"Then wait. I will make a cup of coffee. You are having it."

"Pallavi.."

"Order from boss"

"Uff.. Then yes boss. Bless me with your coffee. "

She just laughed and went to kitchen.

Rohan smiled, looking through the way she just went.

How can someone be so cute and mature at the same time? Pallavi is really a blessing. It's just a few days since he have met her but it feels like he knew her for quite long.

When she came back with the coffee, he was still standing there, smiling.

"Rohan, why are you smiling like that?"

"Ah.. Nothing Pallavi."

He just took the coffee from her in a hurry and  while doing so he accidently spilled some coffee over his t-shirt.

"Rohan. are you okay?"

"Yaa. I am fine. I will go and wash it."

He kept the books on the near by table and went to wash his t-shirt while Pallavi went on to clean the kitchen.

As he came back he took the books on the table and left the place after saying good bye to Pallavi. After that she completely forgot about her diaries and went on to complete some official works.

Rohan's P.O.V:

When I came back home , I went straight to have a cold shower. After having dinner, I went to check the books that I brought along with me. I noticed that there are some extra books in that pile.

"Looks like these are some diaries." I turned the pages to see the name on the front page.

"Pallavi Sawant"

So these are Pallavi's diaries. I just smiled looking her handwriting.

"Beautiful"

I have to return it back to her. But somewhere inside my heart I had this urge to go through the pages. I know that it is a bad habit to read someone's diary without their permission and I wouldn't have thought of doing so, if it was someone else. But I wanted to know more about her for reasons unknown to myself. After battling with my alter ego for almost fifteen minutes, I decided to read her diary.

Those diaries dated five years back. Exactly when she was in her college.

* * * * *

SURPRISE SURPRISE: DOUBLE UPDATE AHEAD!

So guys here is the next chapter. By the time Raghav comes back, their past will be unfolded. And rest few chapters will focus on Raghvi five years before back.

The past is very complicated I am going to have a tough time, thinking how to narrate the same. Anyway I will try my level best.

Meanwhile, please keep reading the story and if you liked it vote, comment and follow my profile. It's a great source of encouragement for me.

I always wanted to update the story  but my health started getting worse again. Currently I am coming back to my track and hopefully I am expecting a speedy recovery.

And thank you so much for all those votes and comments. Keep reading.