Part 1

Merci's POV

"Undertaker? Are you here?" I ask as I step in.

"Do my ears deceive me?" You hear him ask and giggle.

"No it's really me Undertaker!" I say and he comes out of a coffin. He gives me a hug. I haven't seen him in over a year, so it's nice to see him again.

"Oh someone's coming! I bet it's Ciel. Want to hide in a coffin as well?" he asks me knowing that was always my favorite thing to do. I lay down in a coffin and Undertaker stands in a coffin. I hear the door open a minute later.

"Undertaker where the devil are you?" I hear an annoyed voice ask. I hear his coffin swing open.

"Hello Ciel." He says. I push my coffin open and stand up quietly. I was hiding in the shadows. I sneak up behind the Ciel boy.

"Hello." I whisper in his ear making him jump and turn around and the undertaker laughs, so do I. I love doing that to people.

"Who the devil are you?!" he asks me.

"Merci Sutcliff. Grim reaper always ready for a scare." I say.

"Merci?!?!" I hear Grell say behind me say.

"Oh hello Grell it's been ages!" I say and give my brother a hug.

"There's a mini Grell?" Ciel's butler, clearly a demon, asks.

"I'm not a mini Grell! I'm much better than him and I'm a bit more sane! You dumb demon!" I say to him.

"Don't talk to my Bassey that way! Also I hope you don't mind taking care of my to-die list for me!" Grell says and hands me his to-die list.... it's 50 pages!

"I'll do whatever I want! I came here to catch up with an old friend and I just HAD to run into you!" I say very pissed and leave. Call me childish if you want! Grell has always told me what to do and I've always had to kill off his to-die list! And I'm getting fed up with it! I look at my to-die list and knock them all out in 3 hours. Well today is done... Being a reaper is boring!

"Hey kiddo. What you doing?" Ronald whispers in my ear making me jump.

"Not funny! That's my thing!" I say turning around to look at him. He chuckles.

"So I'm gonna go crash this ball at the Trancy manor. I was wondering if you would want to come with." He says. Me and Ronald are best friends. I snap my fingers and I'm in a blood red dress with black lace on the sleeves. We quickly make our way to the Trancy manor. I've never been, but Ronald knew the way. We reach the manor and link arms.

"That's the Trancy brat, Alois and his demon butler, Claude." Ronald whispers and I nod as we reach the door. Alois smiles at me and Claude doesn't do anything. I give Alois a fake small smile. We walk to the ballroom and lean on the wall away from people.

"So what's the plan?" I ask him.

"We're gonna wait for everyone arrive then we jump up on that railing and-" he hands me a small remote. "- press this button and boom!" he says.

"We're going to blow something up?" I ask.

"Just that huge cake over there." He says and points to a huge cake that's taller than me. I smirk and nod.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing hanging out by the wall?" Alois ask next to me suddenly, making me jump.

"Never did like parties."I say simply.

"Then why did you come?" He asks.

"Ronald asked me to come. I didn't have anything to do so I came." I say.