Seriously part 3 final part

Y/n's POV
"Oh and give this to your mom when she's sober, oh wait that's never" I keep replying in my head. How could he say that, I don't understand and he even looked at me in the eyes and said it. That's just not mike at least not the one I knew.

When I got home my mom was sitting on the stairs "how was your day?" She said like she meant it but she didn't "I don't want to talk about it" "really kid I was trying to be nice but you can't even talk to me" she stands up and walks over to me, she slaps me. "What the hell, why did you do that I didn't even do anything" I say and step back from her "because I wanted to and you need some since knocked into ya" she says and pulls out a chair and sits "can I go up stairs please" I say putting my bag on the table "whatever, go" she says and gets up and grabs a beer.

I must have fallen asleep in Aw a because I wake up to lightning and thunder. I look at the clock 4:30am "ugh" I get up and put some shorts and a shirt on. I do my morning stuff then head down stairs and of course my mom is no where to be seen. Honestly I don't want to go to school but oh well.

Mikes POV
I get to school and see y/n's bike nexts to wills. I feel bad about what I said I didn't mean it, it just came out and I was mad. But that's not an excuse to say something like that. I have to apologize.

It's now lunch and I see y/n sitting at a table reading a book. I walk over there and sit down "no mike I do not want to talk to you. Please leave" "y/n I'm sorry about what I said yesterday, I didn't mean it" I said "mike I love you I do but I can't do this anymore you chose El and I'm fine with that but I'm not fine with you saying things about my mom ok" there's a pause "I think I'm gonna go live with my dad for little bit" she says and looks up she has a bruise on her face "wait your dad lives in California" I say "I know that's the point Michael I think I will do better down there"

I jolt up from my bed a sweaty mess, it was just a dream?