Seriously pt2

Mikes POV|•|
"No Mike tell me why she ran out crying!" My mom yelled at me "mom I don't know she walked in on me and el kissing then ran" I say in defense "Mike are you seriously that stupid, y/n used to come her every day just to say hi or bike with you to school she obviously likes you." She says "no she doesn't she is, I mean was my best friend but she changed" I say because y/n never liked me right, wait right? "Was?!? Mike she didn't change you did you got el than became girl crazy for her and it probably broke y/n's heart because she likes you and you don't have to believe me but she does"

I think back to the conversation be and my mom had this morning, it can't be true tho "Mike dude focus" Dustin says we're at lunch talking about d&d. I look over at y/n name sitting alone, she doesn't have food she's just sitting there and staring at the table. "I will be right back" I say and get up. "Y/n?" "What." She says plainly "I got you some chips" "oh no thanks I'm on a diet" she's still staring at the table "y/n you haven't ate in days" "I know" she says and gets up from the table "here I got you something too" she say sarcastically and puts her middle finger up "seriously" I say and look at her in disgust "oh and this one is for el" she sticks up her other middle finger and walks away "wait give this to your mom when she's sober, oh wait that's never" and i stick up my middle finger and I can see the hurt in her I eyes. Oh my god what the hell did I just say. Where did that come from. Oh no.

Finn Wolfhard imagines and presencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara