Seriously

As I walk home from school I stop by the Wheelers so I can return the stuff Mike bought me. He made me return all the special things that he gave to me but i kept some pictures I hope he doesn't notice.

I knock on the door and I hear Mrs.wheeler yell one second, the door opens and I see the lovely lady dressed in a really colorful dress "oh Y/n, hi, how are you?" "I'm great but um where is Mike?" I say not meaning to sound rushed or worried "oh he is up in his room actually" she say with here sweet smile "ok thank you Mrs.wheeler, have a good day!" I say and walk up the stairs.

As I get closer to his door I hear music and him laughing. I open the door and see him and Eleven kissing "oh s-s-sorry" I say and rundown the stairs "BYE MRS.WHEELER" I yell and go out the door. I start crying but honestly I don't know why, me and Mike aren't even friends anymore.

I sit on my bed reading and listening to music. I wonder what Mike will say tome tomorrow, he will most likely yell at me for barging into his room. I hear the phone ring and jump up from my bed to go answer it. "Hi this is the y/l/n residence" I say trying to sound happy and joyful "y/n we need to talk about you coming into my room early today" Mike says "oh well actually umm I have stuff to do so I can't sorry, bye" I say quickly and hang up.

I wake up to my alarm screaming at me, I slam my and on it to shut it up and let out a groan "ughhhhh" I really don't want to go to school today, I don't want to get yelled at, I don't want to cry today, and I DON'T want to see Mike. After getting ready I go downstairs and get my shoes on and grab my bag "bye mom" I say and look at her passed out on the couch with a beer in her hand "ugh."