19.

▶ Friends ~ BTS

"I'm glad you wanted to see me Taehyung!"

"Well, you're the closest friend he has and I could really use some insight in his head right now!"

Jimin slid into the chair, sitting opposite Tae, at Wooshik's sister's place, the one they attended the opening of a few days ago. It was a posh place, small but very tastefully decorated.

"Who knew the famous Kim Taehyung would want advice from tiny Jiminie!" he giggled, removing his sunglasses. "The world must be ending."

"Must you be weird about it?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hell yes, I gotta make it weird!" Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung hated that Jungkook had been ignoring his texts so he felt like he had to speak to someone close to him. What better alternative than Jimin?

Taehyung didn't care about Jimin much, just as Yoongi's boyfriend. But since he was Jungkook's best friend, it made sense to talk to him first.

It was a little weird that they slept together but it hadn't affected their friendship in any way. He wondered how. He had never asked Jungkook because he didn't know how to bring it up but he wanted to know.

The waiter came and took their orders.

"Oh hey, look Tae, at that guy. Isn't he hot?"

Taehyung looked around where Jimin was signalling.

"No. Are you okay? We're here to talk about Jungkook, not bird watch!"

"Right right. What you wanna know?"

"Stop pretending. I know he spilled everything to you. I'm... lost."

"I know you are. After what he said, I am too. But maybe you should give him what he wants. Space."

"Have I unintentionally done something wrong?"

"No. He's just freaking out."

"Why?"

"He's trying to decide on something. You being around clouds his sense of judgement."

"What?" Taehyung didn't expect that.

"Jungkook said that. What about that guy? Do you think he's hot?"

Taehyung frowned and looked again.

"He's passable. What the hell Jimin?"

"Aha, so you do like guys!"

"Uh, what? I don't like him, he's just okay looking. Are you seriously alright Jimin?"

"I am fine, I promise. So, uh, if hypothetically you were to date him, would you?"

Taehyung was thoroughly gobsmacked and Jimin was thoroughly enjoying it.

"I don't know? He's just okay looking. I don't know what he's like or what he does. Maybe if... wait, why is this important?"

"Oh it is. Very important. So you wouldn't mind being seen in public with a guy?"

"I'm in public with a lot of guys Jimin."

"No, I meant romantically."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Maybe. I don't know. I've never thought about dating a guy honestly. But if I liked one enough, maybe I wouldn't mind. Why is this even relevant?"

"No reason Tae. I was just messing with you."