16.

⚠️ sexual harrasment ⚠️

Jungkook went looking for Taehyung, trying not to appear too frustrated.

After all there were still cameras on him, studying his every move. Much to his annoyance, he realised Taehyung left.

He just left me alone?!

Irritation filled him up and to his rotten luck, it began to rain. He dialled Jimin who picked up on the fifth ring.

"Can you come get me?" he asked, trying to not sound like a lost little kid.

"What happened, Kook? It's only been what, an hour since you went there?"

Jimin was concerned. Jungkook sighed, looking at the inky sky now just pelting raindrops.

"Just come. I don't have my wallet so I can't take a cab."

"I'm not in Seoul, Jungkook."

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Yoongi... well, we're boarding a flight to Jeju right now."

Wow, they are sure moving fast.

"When did that happen? You were at mine a few hours ago!"

"It was a surprise for me. I had no idea, really."

"Oh okay, have fun Jimin!"

"Is everything okay Kook?"

"Yeah, no? I don't know. I was with Tae and now he left me alone."

"Call Hobi or Jisoo? Or Joon?"

"Fine. Don't worry, I'm fine I'm just a little tired."

"Are you sure?"

"200 percent. Enjoy your weekend Chim."

He hung up, pouting. He wondered if Taehyung would come back if he called him. His finger hovered over the call button, tongue poking his cheek.

But then, why should he? He wasn't the one being annoying and bratty. Jungkook was right, all models are insufferable when things don't go their way.

He shoved the phone in his pocket, waiting for a cab to show up. He would pay it once he reached home.

A tap on his shoulder startled him.

"Need a ride?"

"Oh, it's you. No no, it's alright, I'll just... wait for a cab," Jungkook laughed embarrassed.

"Nonsense. I'm alone and leaving anyway. The food is better at my home," Shin Hye laughed delicately, winking. "It's no bother to drop you off."

Jungkook shook his head, not wanting to impose.

"Come on Mr. Jeon, it might be a while of waiting."

Sighing, he finally gave in. He just wanted to get away from the cameras. He followed the beautiful woman to her waiting car and got inside, telling the driver the destination.

"Did you enjoy the evening?" Shin Hye asked.

"I did."

Jungkook was fidgeting with the rings on his fingers. He was still so furious at Taehyung, for just abandoning him.

"So Jungkook, tell me, what are your plans after you graduate?"

"Uh, I'm not sure yet, maybe I'd go abroad for my masters."

"Oh, that's respectable. Where were you thinking of applying?"

Her manicured fingers rested on his thighs. Jungkook's senses went on high alert. Her hands were a little too close for comfort.