Loidman Goes All Out

One thing was certain, Loidman was an exceptionally handsome villain! Yor felt her mouth water at the sight of him. Hard, well-sculpted muscles moving underneath shimmering skin, his hair slightly tousled, part of his face hidden behind the black mysterious mask, his teeth barred between lusciously red lips.

"Open those legs for me, baby," Loidman came crawling across the bed towards Yor in naked, mouth-watering splendor. "And let me feast."

Yor shivered languorously at the demanding tone of his voice. She felt fear, she felt breathless excitement. That place between her legs was pulsing needily, pleasuring Loid with hands and lips earlier had started a fire there. The ecstatic, adoring expression on his face when she had taken his firm flesh into her mouth! Why had nobody told her how much men liked this? Finally, finally, she was beginning to understand the coffee kitchen chatter! Even the part about becoming like an animal made sense to her now: She felt like rubbing herself all over the man on her bed before surrendering her body to him.

But - Yor sat up straighter, resolutely crossing her arms in front of her breasts. She couldn't make it this easy for such a scoundrel. Loidman was dangerous, she couldn't allow herself to show any weakness in front of him!

"No," she declared with a voice that wanted to shake if only she let it, "I will not submit to you!"

"What! Yorticia, is that you?" Loidman's brow creased in confusion.

Yorticia? Yor felt the sharp bite of jealousy. Who was that and why did Loid ask for her when he was naked?

"Don't you remember her?" He whispered urgently at her shocked silence, lifting his mask a little to peer at her directly. "Yorticia, the ultimate witch?"

"You... You want me to be someone else?" Had he felt as jealous when she had asked him to assume the identity of Loidman? If yes, she should probably apologize.

"She's inside of you, Yor," Loid smiled, putting the mask back in place to smoothly transform into Loidman once again. "Just let her out. She's vicious, strong and ruthless, and she nearly killed me before!"

What? A witch had almost killed her Loid? Furious, Yor wanted to ask him where she could find that woman to rip her head off, but Loidman smiled at her so wickedly, all thought fled her head as more heat spread through her limbs. The pulsing intensified. Somehow, she did feel like someone else? More daring. Powerful.

"I'll be Yorticia for you," she whispered, shivering again.

"Then let's get started," Loidman growled and pounced on her in one smooth, predator-like movement. Dangerous. Fast. A match for her.

Yor's instinct was to kick him so hard he'd splatter against the wall like a rag doll but she managed to hold that urge at bay when his weight settled on her, simply because she knew that an unconscious Loidman meant she'd have to wait for him to come around and continue with what she very much wanted to happen right now. She slung her hands around his warm, solid body instead and squeezed him tightly - a warning. Loidman was well built and actually quite strong for a man, beginning to struggle against her valiantly, making it impossible to restrict his movements. Besides, the feeling of naked skin rubbing against naked skin augmenting her strange excitement.

"Is this how you want to play this, Yorticia?" he panted. "A fight? Bring it on!"

The flesh between his legs was hard again, she could feel it. She opened her own legs a fraction to explore how that felt. When it bumped against where she throbbed the most, she gasped and shuddered. More. She wanted more of this!

"Yes, you little witch," Loidman purred when she squirmed underneath him in an attempt to rub herself against his thing rhythmically, "that's exactly where that will go. So you want it that much?"