53: I'll say we survived.

25 June: Gryffindor Dorms

Dear Meredith,

Sorry for not writing sooner. The NEWTs were going on so, I was quite busy. But I'm free now, today the results are going to come and I'm excited!! And now I know what I want to be, an Auror, I know you must be laughing right now, a year ago I didn't wanted to do anything with the ministry and now I'm going to work for it. But it's not just about a job, it's about fighting death eaters and a spy for the order.

Now the most amazing thing! Sirius brought a house and asked me to move in with him, obviously I said yes!! I was never so happy in my life, that day was just great. Remember the Ball we talked Lily into getting permission from the Headmaster?? He agreed.

And James took it as a chance to propose Lily. He proposed her in the middle of the dance floor, as grand as a Marauder can make it, they looked so happy. Alice and Frank got engaged too, but they had their secret moment. Remus too enjoyed the night, he danced with Sophie Lawin, but I don't think it will go anywhere. He just needs more time. Sirius showed me our new home and you won't believe! James is our neighbor. Brothers always stick together, I guess. Like I said before that day was just best.

Though Severus didn't took it so well, he still thinks James is not good enough for Lily and the two are still not talking. Regulus apologized for his 'betrayal'. I didn't wanted to forgive him but he was really feeling guilty. He found some secret location of something Tom is hiding, which apparently is very important to him.

Regulus wants to see what it is and change sides. It would've been better if never choose a side, betraying Tom doesn't turn out good. I just hope nothing bad happens. I really wished you were here, together we could've helped him. I really miss you.

The visions were getting worse, everytime I closed my eyes I would see that horrible scene but yesterday it just stopped, nothing. I closed my eyes and I had a peaceful sleep after a long time. Does this mean something?? I don't know. But the ^^^^^^ Flapdoddle coffin!! oh come on, I can't even write it now. Never mind,you know about the last vision and it scares me the most. I don't want that happening, not at all. And the worst part is I can't even talk to anyone about it, I needed you the most right now.

"JO!! THE RESULTS ARE HERE!!" Lily shouted from the common room.

Well, the results came and Lily's shouting for me, so loudly that I'm sure whole Hogwarts heard her. I've to go. Wish me luck!!

Josette completed the entry and closed the book placing it by Marlene's beside. Remembering to collect it later and ran down to the common room.

Everyone was already there waiting for the girl. Alice handed her an envelope. Josette didn't waste any time and immediately opened it.

Miss Hart,

Here are your from your Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests.

Ancient Runes - O
Arithmancy - O
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - E
History of Magic- A
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O