14: What about us?

26 July: The Hel

26 July: The Hel.

It's been a week since Sirius had moved in, Josette really enjoyed a human company rather than a ghost. While her days consisted of sleeping and watching television, her evenings were taken up spending time with Sirius in the living room. After dinner Sirius and Josette would read in silence, exchanging the occasional conversation over a glass of fire whiskey, enjoying the smell of the crackling fire.

They would sometimes go out of the 'Hel', enjoying the weather on the streets or in the parks. Sirius would ride on his broom around the forest surrounding the mansion. James's sent them letter to invite them over, but Sirius didn't want to tell him anything yet and it would hard to lie to him so he rejected saying they were out of country. Josette also rejected her invitation to keep Sirius company saying she was spending her holidays at Meredith's.

One afternoon the sound of door opening brought Sirius's attention, he was in the kitchen making dinner and Josette was in her room. He quickly picked up his wand, Josette had warned him no one usually comes home if someone does they may be dangerous. Obviously Sirius asked 'why dangerous?' But she didn't answer.

He walked slowly to the kitchen door and crept into the room. There was a woman standing in front of the sofa with blonde hair wearing very expensive clothes. He went into the room, his wand pointing in front of him "Who are you??" He asked. The woman snapped her head towards the voice. "The question is who are you? What did you do to Mortis?" She pointed her hand to him and threw him into the wall. His wand falling out of his hand. She walked towards him "Where is Mortis??"

Hearing the thudding noise Josette ran down, hoping Sirius didn't destroy her kitchen but found him lying on the ground and the woman towering her. "JENNA!! What are you doing?" The woman or Jenna turned around. "Ohh Mortis you are safe, I thought he did something to you."

Josette ran to his said helping him up "He's my friend."

"Odin!! I'm so sorry dear but you were pointing a wand at me so I thought you were danger." She apologized.

"It's ok, I thought you were danger so I pointed my wand at you." Sirius said.

"And why would you even think a 16-year-old would harm me?" Josette asked as she helped Sirius sit on a couch.

"Marcel has a son. I thought he sent him to kidnap you or something." Jenna mumbled and Josette started laughing. "Seriously??"

"Why would someone want to kidnap you??" Sirius asked.

"Because I'm precious." She winked at him.

"Mor. I'm serious."

"You are." Sirius rolled his eyes at that stupid joke.

"Did you call her Mortis??" Jenna smirked.

"Yes... Why??" He asked nervously.

"She doesn't let just anyone call her that. You must be special. Are you her boyfriend??" Sirius and Josette blushed a little.