Prolouge

"Do you really want to do this, Hela?" Jenna asked

"Jenna, you have started your family. It's time I start my own. We ran away from home, but I'm sure they are still searching for us. I want to pass down my blood and powers. She'll be the new queen of Asgard, together we will make them pay for what they did to me." Hela answered, a bit of anger in her voice.

"Hela we are happy here. Need of revenge will only destroy you."

"NO!! you're happy here, I'm not." Hela shouted making her flinch. "I'm tired of hiding from Allfather. I'm tired of living like a slave. I could rule all these mere mortals. They are nothing compared to me. And believe me, I will do it." She smirked.

"Then fall in love and start a family, like I did. You don't have to perform a massacre for that." Jenna argued.

"And taint my blood with these Mortals. NEVER!! She needs to be pure Asgardian." She didn't gave Jenna the time to speak and made a deep cut on her palm, making the blood fall down into the fire lit in front of them. Jenna sighed, even if she was her friend, she knew she couldn't change her mind.

Hela started muttering spells. After some time the fire rose high, forming into some kind of shape. Soon it changed into a small girl. The bones formed, then the blood, the muscles and finally skin. The fire extinguished and there stood a small girl with long silver hair and light grey eyes. She was already five years old and she knew the woman standing in front of her is her mother. Jenna smiled at the little girl. A satisfied look appeared on Hela's face. She turned back to Jenna and gestured her something.

Jenna went inside the small cottage, that stood there in middle of a dense forest. She came out with 13 people floating behind her unconscious. She placed them down in front of the mother-daughter pair. Hela removed her dagger handing it to the little girl. Even if she is just a five-year-old, she knew very well what she was supposed to do with it. "I don't want to." She whispered quietly. Even if Hela created her herself, the still has her own views and thoughts.

"But you will." Hela hissed and grabbed her arm making her stand in front of the unconscious witches and wizards. "You have to do it to complete the ritual of making the other side or you will die." And then she did it. She made an innocent girl a murderer. Completed the ritual and passed on her first soul to the other side, along with the other twelve.

After that she waved her hand and a huge house begin to form itself in the clearing of the forest. "And this will be our home." She smiled walking inside with the girl by her side.

"What will her name be?" Jenna asked.

"Mortis."

"Seriously?? Naming your own child 'Death'" Jenna scoffed.

"It's meaningful. She going to be death for all of them." She smirked looking at the girl playing with the dagger.

~☆~

"Mother. I was hoping I could go to Aunt Jenna's for Christmas." Little Mortis said excitedly.

"You know we don't celebrate these things, don't you?" Hela replied not looking up from the book she was reading. Hela despises the Midgardian's or the normal people in simple language and everything related to them. She doesn't allow Mortis to go outside the house. All the time they are just reading the insane amount of grimoires Hela had brought from Asgard. And telling her how bad and wrong their family is. Mortis had her own views on her mother's intentions and past but she keeps it to herself.

"Just this once. Please." The little girl pleaded.

"Fine but remember; for them your name is Josette Hart and you're not a witch." She reminded.

"Yes mother. Thank you." Mortis, or from now on Josette, grinned.

~☆~

"Jo, meet my friends. Severus and Lily." Meredith, Jenna's daughter introduced.

"Hello, I'm Josette." She waved shyly.

"Hii, I'm Lily." A eleven year old redhead introduced herself. "And this is my friend, Severus." The boy nodded his head as a greeting.

The three of them quickly become friends. Severus was shy at first but quickly warmed up to her. They started meeting on weekends when Josette was allowed to visit them and they played for hours.

~☆~

Hogwarts School
of witchcraft and wizardry

Dear Miss Hart,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Please make your way to King Cross Station and onto platform 9 ¾ where you will meet the Hogwarts Express. Term begins on 1 September.

We very much look forward to receiving you as part of the new generation of Hogwarts Heritage.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress.

Josette jumped in excitement of finally able to leave this house after so many years. She ran up to her mother's room and entered without knocking. "Mother!! I got my Hogwarts letter." She showed her the letter.

"I was thinking I will go with Meredith to get the supp-" Josette was stopped by the tearing noise of the letter. Tears pricked her eyes.

"You're not going anywhere. Go back to your room and meet me after an hour for the practise." Hela said in a cold tone.

"I don't want to do your stupid practise." She snapped.

"You have to learn how to control your powers. We have to get revenge on all the Asgardians for what they did to their Queen."

"NO!! You want to get your stupid revenge. AND I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU!!!" Josette shouted and ran out of the room and the house. Hela sighed and directly apparated in front of her and slapped her right across her face. "You dare!!" Hela hissed "You need to learn some respect for your mother." She flicked her wrist making Josette hit a tree, she fell down writhing in pain.

Hela pointed her hand at the girl and muttered some spell. Josette screamed in agony, she felt like her blood was on fire, like thousand knives stabbed her at the same time. "Ple...pleas...please." she mumbled pleading for her mother to stop.

"Will you do as I say??" she nodded still in pain. "Words. I want words."

"Ye...yes." Josette breathed.

"Very well." Hela stopped her torture on the girl and apparated them back inside the house. Next three days Josette spent them locked in her room without food and water as punishment to her disobedience.

~☆~

23 July 1973: The Hel.

"What about the girl??" Asked a solider.

"Leave her." Answered their king, Odin.

"We should take her to Asgard. She's our grand-daughter." The queen, Frigga said.

"She's nothing but daughter of a murderer. Leave her." Odin disapproved her request and walked out of the house.

Frigga crouched down to unconscious Josette laying on the floor and kissed her forehead "I'm sorry dear." She whispered and walked out.