Night at Freddy's! (MR X UBER THICC Vanessa) 🍋

We Open up at the Office for Fazzbear Land, where you were Preparing to Get A Job. Your Name is Y/n L/n, You Just got out of College, and You wanted to get A Job to Start paying off those College Bills, so you went to this Place to get A Job.

 Now you were Sitting in front of the Manager of the Place who was reading your Resume, which was impressive, to say the least.

Manager: So, From I can see you Have A Masters Degree in Biomechanics

Y/n: Yes

Manager: You had done 10 Years of Martial arts

Y/n: Tai-Kwan Do, Karate, Jujitsu, and Hawaiin Koaii warrior Arts

Manager: And You also Have A Squeaky clean Criminal Record

Y/n: Well, To Be Honest, I always tried to stay out of Trouble, I ain't one for smoking or drinking or anything like that. Wanna keep my Body healthy. Wanna have kids someday

Manager: Aww, That's Wholesome, So why do you want to be A Security Guard if you have all of these qualifications?

Y/n: Wanna make some money to cover college debt, I'm not planning to be rich or anything right now

Manager: Good, Can you do the nights? And Tonight?

Y/n: Of course

Manager: Good You're Hired!

Y/n: Thank you

That Night...

You went into the Locker room and Got Dressed for the Job, which included A Uniform, A Flashlight, A Radio, A Tazer, and A Few other things, and you walked out into the Stage for Freddy Fazzbears Funland, when you walked up to the Animatronics itself and noticed they were gone!

Y/n: Okay this better not be A Night of A Museum thing going on here... 0_0

You then heard some rummaging, and you ran over and you were about ready to you use your Triple Blackbelt skills on the intruder, when you Encountered A Beauty.

Vanessa: Come on Kid, I know You're in this Vent! Come on Out! Come on Gregory, don't make me come in there!

Y/n: (Clears throat) Um... Ma'am?

Vanessa then got surprised and banged her head against the top of the vent, and cursed out Loud.

Vanessa: Motherfucker!

Y/n: Something wrong?

Vanessa: It's Nothing. Hey, are you the new Guard?

Y/n: Yep.

Vanessa: Good, Maybe you can Look for this Kid, His Name is Gregory and he's running all over the place, and I don't want him to get Hurt

Y/n: Alright I guess I'll help you look for him

Vanessa: Thank you so much! Also if you find him, say the Codeword "Alvin's Hot Juice Box" Remember it's "Alvin's hot Juice box" Got it?

Y/n: Right, Got it

The two of you then separated, and you both each went looking around, and as soon you entered the Play tubes, you found Gregory and Freddy in the Tube.

Y/n: (British Accent) Hello Ol' Chaps care for A Biscuit or some Tea?

Gregory: Who are you?

Y/n: The name Y/n, I'm the new Security Guard. Mind explaining what Happened here?

Gregory: Well, I was Lost in here, and I'm being Hunted by the other Security Guard

Y/n: Alright I see. Look I'll get you out of here, Now and Freddy follow me

Gregory: Thank you

You then snuck them both past everything, and you Opened one of the Exits outside, and Gregory Hugged your leg.

Gregory: Thank you Mr!

Y/n: Hey it's Nothing Kid

Gregory: Will we meet again Freddy?

Freddy: I'll always be in here Gregory

He then Points to his Heart

Freddy: Thank you, Freddy

Gregory then hugged Freddy and Left.

Y/n: Alright Fredward, why don't you go and Get back into Position

Freddy: Alright, Alright

Timeskip!

You walked back into the office to see Vanessa, sitting in A Chair and Just Trying to Look for Gregory.

Y/n: Looking for Greg?

Vanessa: Yeah

Y/n: He already escaped

Vanessa: Damnit!

Y/n: It's Okay the Kid is Okay

Vanessa: Good. Now~ Since we're All Alone In this Office Maybe we can-~

Since you knew where this is going, you just walked over to her and ripped her clothes clean off, as she Blushed, and smiled!

Vanessa: Oh Y/n You dirty Boy~~❤❤❤

Lemons Begin!

You quickly Grabbed Vanessa and Slammed her against the desk as you slid everything off, and you Began groping her Ample Bosom.

Vanessa: Oh Y/n~ Fuck~ Why don't you put that Member inside of me~

Y/n: Not Yet, I wanna have my Fun first~

Vanessa then whimpered, as you began sucking on her Boobs, and you continued to suck on them until you started going down, and down her Waist, and you went right down to her Woman Parts, as you Began Licking them, and she began Blushing and drooling!

Vanessa: Oh Don't stop~ It's fucking so Good~

You continued to Lick her, until you got A Smart Idea, and Flipped her over, on her Front!

Vanessa: Y/n W-What are you doing~?

Y/n: Just trying to be safe~

You then Began to insert your Member into her Back entrance, and you began pounding her from the backside, as she whimpered, and that soon turned into An Ahego face, and you kept Pouding her in the back, and you were also taking the time to use your left hand to grope her ample Bosom, and the right hand to Slap her ass, and she is having her mind fucked right now.

Vanessa: Y-Y/N! I-I'M GONNA CUM~!

Y/n: Well, Do it then! I ain't stopping you!

And after A Few more Poundings.

Vanessa: I'M CUMMING!

She then Came, and you quickly right after Came in her Ass, As she smiled.

Vanessa: (Panting) That was Amazing...

Y/n: (Panting) Yes...

Vanessa: Wanna go another round?

Y/n: Welp, Here we go again...

One-Shot End!