Male Reader X THICC Dullahan!!

We Open up at A Mall in Tokyo where A Young Teen, Named Y/n L/n was walking through the Place When he Passed by A Wishing fountain which was Shiny from all of the Coins, and You Pulled out A Necklace throwing it into the Fountain smiling!

Y/n: I Wish I have A Big Tittied, Monster girl GF... Also, A Million dollars if you can squeeze that in, Thanks...

You then tossed the coin in, and as soon as you did, A Heavenly Light came down and Angel came down to Greet you!

Angel: Hello there Lucky Winner #69! Nice By the way! I am here to grant your wish!

Y/n:

Angel: I'm an Angel

Y/n: YOU'RE NOT AN ANGEL! YOU'RE A FREAK!

Angel: Oh Please all Natural Born angels Look like this

Y/n: EYES WITH WINGS!?

Angel: I Mean Yeah, We all do

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

Angel: (Clears Throat) You see God has chosen you the 69th winner of the wishing contest and your wish will come true

Y/n: Great!! When do I get it!?

Angel: About Now

Y/n: Huh? What do you?

Just then you Passed out, and You Suddenly Woke up in bed, rubbing your head!

Y/n: Huh? Oh, I guess that was Just A Dream, I knew I should never watch A Monster girl anime while Sleeping with the bible next to me again

???: Mmm, Good Morning Darling~

Y/n: WHAT!?

You then jumped out of bed, and you Landed on the floor, as you grabbed your replicas of Oden's Swords from One piece as Pointed them at the person!

Y/n: WHO ARE YOU!?

Just then the Sheets were removed to reveal A Girl with incredibly unrealistic Proportions!

???: Huh? Oh hi, I'm Cassie! I'm Your new Big Tittied Monster Girlfriend! Congrats on winning By the way! 69, Nice! My Name is Cassie Torbjornson!