Chubby! Hinata X Charlotte! MR Part 2: Mom Bod

A/n: Special Mentions to TheAstuteDevil And Zakasaurus33 because they would like this

16 Years Later...

So A Lot had Happened in 16 Years, such as It was being revealed that Naruto was the holder of the 9 Tailed Beast, You had Gained the powers of the 1-Tailed beast after he was ripped out of Gaara, Madara had returned and then was backstabbed and transformed into the vessel of An Alien Goddess, That You, Naruto, and Sasuke had to fight together, But the best moments of your life Came only A Few years after that!

After you had To Save Hinata from A Man on the Moon who found her Enormity Pretty Attractive and he was going to force her to marry him but you beat the ever-loving shit out of him before you Broke the moon in half and then had to fill it with compact sand to fix the problem, and Soon afterward The two of you got married, and You both had A Daughter known Himawari who is the new Carrier of the One-Tailed beast and has The combined Powers of Both of you and Hinata possibly making her possibly one of the strongest Ninja to ever live!

Right now you were hanging out with Hokage who was now the Current Hokage at Ichikaru Ramen, which had gotten A Few Upgrades over the years thanks To Naruto helping to Promote it!

Y/n: So, How are you and Anko?

A/N: Yes, I know Some people ship Naruto and Anko together so I said... Why not?

Naruto: Good

Y/n: And How's the Job?

Naruto: BORING! Granny Tsunade was right! It's Boring!

Y/n: Hey it was your dream, and don't call her Granny, She's Eternally 21

Naruto: Fine, I Best get back though

Y/n: Why?

Naruto: It's Anko

Y/n: Oh Yeah

Just then A Kunai came out of nowhere and Cut Naruto's cheek and flew at A Wall leaving It Impaled there, as Two fingers then swiped his cheek and A Certain figure began Licking the Blood off of her fingers!

Anko: Well Look at whose A Naughty Boy~

A/N: Also Anko is the same here as in Shippuden Just Older! Chasing Naruto Around helped kept her slim! Good exercise!

Naruto: O-O-O-Oh Hey Anko I was Just-

Anko: What? Avoiding time with your family to eat Ramen? 

She then Pulls out Another Kunai smiling!

Anko: I'll give you 20 seconds to run

Naruto: Oh Well I know You're not going to-

Anko: 20... 19... 18... 17...

Y/n: Run Bitch Run

Naruto then ran off like the Speed of Sound, and Anko Just smiled!

Anko: I love it when he runs

She then took off after him as you could tell who the dominant one is!

You Quickly Paid for your and Naruto's Bills for the Ramen, and you then walked out and rubbed your belly, but not as soon as you did so You were Tackled by A Little girl, and this little girl was your daughter Himawari!

Himawari: Yay!! I managed to Trap daddy!!