Training part 1

An: enjoy this trashy chapter and my trashy drawing also idk haku's moms name .

Gina pov

As Gina approached the mountain she had once called home with her son she sighed. She was a fearsome warrior who specialized in healing and tracking. Also she was confused why her cousin from the earth branch would ask ᕼEᖇ to train Haku's younger cousin. As they approached the family home a part of the mountain moved revealing a little girl. "Are you Aunt Gina?" she asked "Are you Terra?" Gina replied. "Answering a question with a question leads you to know more of your opponent while they are still struggling with the answer to theirs. You are my moms cousin. Please come in." Gina was shocked and wanted to know why such a little girl who looked around four could know such things. She followed her into the mountain while holding her sons hand. A feeling of nostalgia washed over her as she stepped in. "Haku dear can you wait here while I train your cousin?" She asked her son. Haku stared at his mother and said "If I can play with her after!" Gina laughed good heartedly and nodded her head whilst getting out of her crouched position to ruffle his hair. She sent him a quick smile and hurried to meet her niece.

Haru Pov(Haru not Haku)

I knew aunt Gina had good intentions for her daughter but Terra was already at anbu level at age four. How much harder should she push her? I loved Terra like she was my little sister and in a way she was. I'm older than my boulder head of twin brother making me the oldest. I had also managed to learn how to control metal since my chakra nature is earth making my younger cousin and brother look up to me more. At least I think they did. I snapped out of my thoughts to Terra tugging on my sleeve. Her eyes were extremely sensitive to light so she wore a dark green blindfold with the clan symbol in the center. I chuckled at the behavior as I knew she had made it from one of her dresses. Although she wore kimono's more often than not she absolutely despised them and would tug at it whenever she got the chance.