Not Again

Yes I did make this photo

As she was led to the heart of the mountain she sensed the presence of unknown people. One felt like an old man but had an extremely large amount of chakra and the other was a young man with a low amount of chakra. To the vibration she felt, it seemed they were wearing heavy clothing. She stopped and turned to her parents her swayed. 'Who are the two people on the corridor?' She asked them. The younger of the two replied 'If she can tell we are here without sight imagine what she can do with it. I am of the Sand.'

'And I am of the Leaf.' The older one continued. He sounded wise and calm unlike the other one who sounded devoid of all emotion. 'Why are you here!' Her voice was filled with power, it was not the tone you'd expect a child to give to two highly trained Shinobi. 'Our clans are old friends of yours and it it custom that two Kate attend the Ceremony of Sight.' The old man replied. 'The Kazekage and Hokage.' (M/N) said. She continued to ignore their presence the rest of the ceremony. Once she got to the grounds she sensed a stone table. She sat on it and felt a surge of pain encase her. she screamed and for the first time she had felt immense pain. Her training had left her in pain but nothing compared to this. She tried to scratch her eyes out but in vain as her cousins Haru and Bolin held her down, tears threatning to pour down their eyes. They loved their little sister and didn't want her to suffer, but what was done needed to be done.